Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly

BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Male Posts : 100
    Language : Croatian

Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly Empty Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly

Post by BimbasVG Sat 28 Jul - 9:57

Screenshots:Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3

All errors are marked with a red arrow.

Forum type: PunBB
    Forum language: Croatian
    Forum link: www.yakuza.chforum.net

I have this problem for quite some time and i can't fix it. Please help
    ankillien
    ankillien
    Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly Empty Re: Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly

Post by ankillien Sat 28 Jul - 11:24

Please don't use bold or color. Please keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly Empty Re: Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly

Post by BimbasVG Sun 29 Jul - 10:06

Bumppp....Please help
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Mon 30 Jul - 11:18

Bumppp....anyone??
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Wed 1 Aug - 11:25

Problem with language in the forum: Letters (š, ž) are not displayed correctly Ofs33

How do I change my font type? maybe this will fix my problem.
    Scorpi94
    Scorpi94
    Forumember

Female Posts : 120
    Language : Bulgarian, English

Post by Scorpi94 Wed 1 Aug - 11:36

Go to: Admin Panel>> Display>> Pictures and Colors>> Colors>> Script 1, 2 and 3 are there Hello
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Wed 1 Aug - 11:43

thanks, but this did not help either =(
    Scorpi94
    Scorpi94
    Forumember

Post by Scorpi94 Wed 1 Aug - 11:54

Are You Sure? As You already said, it depends from the font. Try to put some fonts like

Myriad Pro
    Tahoma
    Tekton Pro
    Swis721 WGL4 BT
    Sylfaen
    Times New Roman

If you need more, I can write some Hello
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Wed 1 Aug - 12:23

Don't work, I think that the problem is in the Croatian Forum translation .
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Thu 2 Aug - 14:22

Bumpppppppppppppp
    Scorpi94
    Scorpi94
    Forumember

Post by Scorpi94 Thu 2 Aug - 21:00

Is The Main Language Of Your Forum Croatian?

See: admin panel>> system>> forum>> configuration>> main board language: (croatian) Hello
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Thu 2 Aug - 21:08

Yes, but now I changed to English, because there is no other way to fix the letters (ž, š). I think that the problem is in the Croatian Forum translation.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket Fri 3 Aug - 7:47

Yes possibly, its the problem with the Croatian forum translation.
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Mon 6 Aug - 21:13

When you will fix this Croatian ž, š problem?
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Tue 14 Aug - 9:55

bumpp
    BimbasVG
    BimbasVG
    Forumember

Post by BimbasVG Mon 20 Aug - 10:50

Bumpp