The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests)

3 posters

Go down

A forum for hitskin

Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Left11100%Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Right11 100% 
[ 12 ]
Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Left110%Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Left110%Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Empty Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests)

Post by Jalokim January 22nd 2008, 6:07 pm

I think hitskin should have a forum where members can chat about their themes, how to improve themes and also a way to make additional buttons or banners or stuff like that.

Also a request column could be fine. SO themers would know what people are looking for. We'd have to get a couple solid rules for the requests ... I know from experience (thememotion) that only members with an active forum ( meaning over 100 members and with at least a 1000 replies) can request personal themes.

But a forum is well needed ... to handle small fixes and improvements and to handle the requests...

what do you guys think?
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Empty Re: Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests)

Post by Caihlem January 22nd 2008, 8:58 pm

Jalokim wrote:I know from experience (thememotion) that only members with an active forum ( meaning over 100 members and with at least a 1000 replies) can request personal themes

Shocked

I think all forums should be allowed personal themes, by my experience being on other graphical forums this has never been questioned

Otherwise, I'm all for this idea myself Very Happy
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests) Empty Re: Improvement for hitskin (forum + requests)

Post by itd January 22nd 2008, 9:30 pm

Sound like good idea Wink
itd

Language : Serbian , English

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim January 23rd 2008, 2:41 pm

Caihlem wrote:
Jalokim wrote:I know from experience (thememotion) that only members with an active forum ( meaning over 100 members and with at least a 1000 replies) can request personal themes

Shocked

I think all forums should be allowed personal themes, by my experience being on other graphical forums this has never been questioned

Otherwise, I'm all for this idea myself Very Happy
what I meant is only active forums can request themes!!!
I got a couple requests from administrators that had forums with 10 members and 12 posts .... i'm not saying anything but when a themer does a theme he would like to get some recognition . and on a forum with 10 members ... its just not the same.

but Im glad you like the forum idea.
the hitskin.com site is a little empty without it... apart from uploading and downloading skins ... there isn't much to do there
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 24th 2008, 1:48 am

Sounds greatI am for it

Back to top Go down