What is the class for the table background image? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

What is the class for the table background image?

What is the class for the table background image? Empty What is the class for the table background image?

Post by Guest July 29th 2012, 5:48 pm

I need to move the position of the table background image, so the classname would be appreciated.
    ankillien
    ankillien
    Energetic

Language : English, XHTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL

What is the class for the table background image? Empty Re: What is the class for the table background image?

Post by ankillien July 29th 2012, 6:03 pm

Hi,

Background image of which table you want to move?

What is the class for the table background image? Empty Re: What is the class for the table background image?

Post by Guest July 29th 2012, 7:10 pm

Categories.
    ankillien
    ankillien
    Energetic

Post by ankillien July 30th 2012, 4:57 am

The class for category tables is .forabg

Post by Guest July 30th 2012, 7:45 am

What code should I use to change it's position. This code does not work by itself :

Code:
    .forabg {
    position: relative;
    left: 20px;
    top: 0px;
    }
    ankillien
    ankillien
    Energetic

Post by ankillien July 30th 2012, 8:02 am

If you want to change position of the background image, refer to this page: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_background.asp

Post by Guest July 30th 2012, 9:52 am

It's getting very confusing, actually. It seems to only teach how to fix the image position to an absolute value, or "Top Left, Center, Top Right" etc.

What I want to do it set the image to appear 5 or 10px relative to where it normally appears. That tutorial doesn't seem to mention the relative code. So how can I do this?

Sorry if this is getting a bit irritating.

Post by Guest July 30th 2012, 4:16 pm

Actually, I found that what I want to change is actually titled "Table's background image" in the pics management. Sorry.

Anyway, what I'm trying to do is line-up the image behind it with the category bar to make them appear to be one big image. This forum has it itself. Could I have the code it was done with to work from?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket July 30th 2012, 6:05 pm

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Post by Guest July 30th 2012, 6:23 pm

Sorry, I figured since I have new info that I should post again. Won't happen again then.

That'll be another thing I'm going to ask later most likely - I'm pretty sure those moderation messages are pre-made and I'd like to know how to add the likes to my own site Razz

But that comes later. Yeah, I'd like to edit the table background image.
    ankillien
    ankillien
    Energetic

Post by ankillien July 31st 2012, 4:59 am

You can set relative position of background image using code something like...

Code:
    background-position: 2px 5px;

You can see an example here: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/playit.asp?filename=playcss_background-position&preval=10px%20200px

Post by Guest July 31st 2012, 7:55 am

I need the class name of the table header. Using this code :

Code:
    .forabg {
    background position: Xpx Ypx;
    }

Doesn't have any effect.
    ankillien
    ankillien
    Energetic

Post by ankillien July 31st 2012, 8:21 am

Alexander Moore wrote:I need the class name of the table header. Using this code :

Code:
    .forabg {
    background position: Xpx Ypx;
    }

Doesn't have any effect.

You forgot to put the '-'.

Code:
        .forabg {
        background-position: Xpx Ypx;
        }