Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color.

animaluv

Language : English

Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color. Empty Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color.

Post by animaluv Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:14 am

They are all kind of the same problem, because no matter what I do, they all wont change color.
    They don't work with the forum color and I'd really like to change them.

Weird thick whitish-grayish border around chatbox screenie:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/17/02/27/15/snappy10.png

Footer color and homepage message color screenie:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/17/02/27/15/screen10.png

Please help, like give me a code or something, anything. Sad

Thanks.
    wileycatpp
    wileycatpp
    Forumember

Female Posts : 40

Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color. Empty Re: Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color.

Post by wileycatpp Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 am

Did you try changing the color in AP>> display >>Pics and colors>> click on the colors tab and try change the colors under background colors there are a bunch of options background color 1, background color 2, etc.

Hope this helps
    animaluv

Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color. Empty Re: Weird thick border around chatbox, footer color, and homepage message color.

Post by animaluv Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:24 pm

That's the point, I have tried, and it doesn't work Sad