The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has something happened here - as a breakdown in support/Mods ?

5 posters

Go down

Has  something  happened  here - as  a  breakdown in support/Mods ? Empty Has something happened here - as a breakdown in support/Mods ?

Post by GalaJess August 20th 2012, 1:47 am

Just an honest question. It seems like something has happened here in this Support Forum. Can you please let us members know, so we can be more tolerant to not getting responses? What has happened to the quick response we got last year? Please do NOT just shut my down, like you did in my other question posts. It would be nice to get a response. Thank you.
GalaJess
GalaJess
Forumember

Female Posts : 66
Language : English

http://brandon.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Has  something  happened  here - as  a  breakdown in support/Mods ? Empty Re: Has something happened here - as a breakdown in support/Mods ?

Post by Hardcore Gamer August 20th 2012, 2:25 am

I know that feeling.
Hardcore Gamer
Forumember

Male Posts : 524

Back to top Go down

Has  something  happened  here - as  a  breakdown in support/Mods ? Empty Re: Has something happened here - as a breakdown in support/Mods ?

Post by Shakespeare August 20th 2012, 2:27 am

A lot of times, People simply don't know the answers, it's not that They're ignoring you. As time has passed, people are looking for more and more complicated things, so it takes some time to find the answers, or to come up with codes, ect. To help. The Forumotion staff is very kind, and would never purposely ignore someone's question. Smile
Shakespeare
Shakespeare
Forumember

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by LGforum August 20th 2012, 3:04 am

Because the questions have changed from "may I have help" to "give me code!".

Personally, I understand the staff and others frustration with those types of posts.
LGforum
LGforum
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2265

Back to top Go down

Post by GalaJess August 20th 2012, 3:37 am

Well, the reason I asked this question today, is I felt the response I got today was quite curt/abrupt - and it felt to me like the person who responded, felt my question was a "nuisance". So, I just asked, to clarify.

Thanks to those of you who have responded. I appreciate it.
GalaJess
GalaJess
Forumember

Female Posts : 66

http://brandon.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 20th 2012, 8:35 am

Nothing has happened here, we have a few of the staff members on leave & hence everyone can't answer every question. I myself try to answer as many questions as possible. However, its impossible for me to answer all of them due to my skill set as well as time constraints on certain occasions. Its the same with other staff members.

Its totally dependent on staff member's skill sets. We never make a difference between a silly question or a normal question. Its all the same for us. Its totally time & skill dependent for us.

Hope i have answered your concern.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down