The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please is someone may create some icons for my forum?

3 posters

Go down

Please is someone  may create some  icons for my forum? Empty Please is someone may create some icons for my forum?

Post by Guylaine August 24th 2012, 7:18 pm

I own a Forum of Psychic Reading and I would like to have buttons like Home, Calendar , Portal, F.A.Q , Search , Memberlist, Usergroup , Profile , New Message , No New Message , Log In and Log Out please? I trust already the creator of those important things you are free to select a little angel to create those as long as they can go to one rank this is fine with me I am not hard to satisfied In a meanwhile thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart to take my request !!!
Guylaine
Guylaine

Female Posts : 7
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Please is someone  may create some  icons for my forum? Empty Re: Please is someone may create some icons for my forum?

Post by Guest August 24th 2012, 7:20 pm

You need to follow the layout request that are listed in the graphics rules before anyone can complete your request. =)

Back to top Go down

Please is someone  may create some  icons for my forum? Empty Re: Please is someone may create some icons for my forum?

Post by Guylaine August 24th 2012, 7:39 pm

Please is someone  may create some  icons for my forum? Mes_im13 This is exactly the same button that I would like to have but in English I also own a forum in french called Historique F1 and I love those button but I don't know how to erase the french letters to put those in English :-( Thank you so very much for your help !!!!!
Guylaine
Guylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 25th 2012, 1:09 am

Guylaine wrote:Please is someone  may create some  icons for my forum? Mes_im13 This is exactly the same button that I would like to have but in English I also own a forum in french called Historique F1 and I love those button but I don't know how to erase the french letters to put those in English :-( Thank you so very much for your help !!!!!

Welcome Guylaine, before we can help you with your graphic request, you need to read the rules and fill out the graphic commander below completely.

Creation Type:
Size (In Pixels):
Primary Colors:
Secondary Colors:
Images to include:
Text to Insert :
Font (Provide Download Link):
Font Color:
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
Username on forum:
Extra Comments:

https://help.forumotion.com/t17110-rules-of-the-graphic-design-section
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Guylaine August 25th 2012, 2:38 am

The problem is solved the person I wanted with me won't come so this forum has no reason to survive you can lock this topic please and thank you from the bottom of my heart for trying to help!
Guylaine
Guylaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike August 25th 2012, 3:06 am

Garbaged
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down