My password won't give me access to forum. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

My password won't give me access to forum.

Katelea
    Forumember

Language : english

My password won't give me access to forum. Empty My password won't give me access to forum.

Post by Katelea September 24th 2012, 2:05 am

Hi,
    I can gain access to my forum but am unable to use founder tools.The forum would appear to have been hacked,the skin has changed and posts removed,please help as soon as possible.
    I've tried to restore the forum to it's former state via utilities,though it repeatedly states that it's been restored........not so!
    Kind regards,
    Kate
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553
    Language : English

My password won't give me access to forum. Empty Re: My password won't give me access to forum.

Post by SLGray September 24th 2012, 2:19 am

What exactly happened right before this occurred? Did you add something to the forum or edit something?

My password won't give me access to forum. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Katelea
    Forumember

My password won't give me access to forum. Empty Re: My password won't give me access to forum.

Post by Katelea September 24th 2012, 2:31 am

Hi,
    Thankyou for your rapid response.
    No, I actually believe it is someone who was a former administrator,who unfortunately had access to the tools.Following a dispute,she seems to have now commenced to vandalize the forum.
    How can I stop this please?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553
    Language : English

Post by SLGray September 24th 2012, 2:34 am

If you have removed her from the administrator group, she should not have access to the administration panel. Please post your forum's address.

My password won't give me access to forum. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Katelea
    Forumember

Post by Katelea September 24th 2012, 2:43 am

Unfortunately,I didn't remove her.

whatsnew.forumotion.co.uk
    Katelea
    Forumember

Post by Katelea September 24th 2012, 12:34 pm

Hi,
    you didn't get back to me regarding my concern,I am still unable to access the admin panel and required tools and I need help to address the layout into skin,which has been totally altered and many posts have unfortunately been removed.

Do I need a new admin pass to prevent this activity continuing?

I did receive a message stating that the forum had been deleted (not by me,the founder) but that has now been restored thankyou.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow September 24th 2012, 12:41 pm

Hello,

Please provide your forum's URL and your creation email address by PM and I'll send you a new password for your tools and your founder account.