The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Weird Layout Bug

Go down

Some Weird Layout Bug Empty Some Weird Layout Bug

Post by d3sperad0 September 27th 2012, 2:37 am

Some Weird Layout Bug Zz10

1. Thank you for reading this. Now I will try to explain. It happens when I manually change colors of Theme in our forums, or more exactly, when I use Black Color for almost everything there is. As soon as someone starts writing something, as new Topic, quote respond or normal Reply, his layout window, window where he should type, just drops down into text, like on picture. Sometimes it gets back, sometimes doesn't bug at all, and sometimes its there permanently. I tried with other browsers, and its same. Today I got complain from 1 applicant (we have guild forum), so I realized its wasn't just me.

Do you have any idea what is going on and how to fix it? It is really painful. Sad Thank You.

lonedistrict.wowrpg.org You can try urself (no need e-mail) and try to make application in Application Section, if you do not know what am I talking about >.< . Thank you and sorry.

2. Also is it possible that I can somehow set that Guests / Members cannot see certain topics (not forums or categories), but for example, that in 1 forum, they can only see their own Topic, but not from other members/guests? Thank you.
d3sperad0

Language : English

Back to top Go down