Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error

tipstir
    tipstir

Language : English

Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error Empty Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error

Post by tipstir Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:33

Hello,

I've been with you since 2010, but my forum is now allowing me to change New Users to 0 which is has been always. I get a message saying only forums with users over 10,000 members min post is 1. I need it to be 0 and it won't change back to 0. Otherwise no one can post or click on links if they register as New Member.

What makes it worst I can't get into Security and try to do restore from backup as the system for this feature won't allow me to get in. Odd. Using my sign-on user email I get this same issue. So unless there is a forum fix to get back to 0 post which is what I need. Also Ranks can be set to min 0 post. That works but doesn't do me any good if I can get the subscribe Group for New users to be set to 0 to match.

Thanks for your help in advance

tipstir
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553
    Language : English

Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error Empty Re: Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error

Post by SLGray Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:58

Do you mean that you can not set an auto-subscribe group to zero posts?

Users & Groups - Groups Administration Error Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.