The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how i change the color of my username ?

3 posters

Go down

how i change the color of my username ? Empty how i change the color of my username ?

Post by EHD1 January 28th 2008, 4:44 pm

^
and how i make more ranks to my forum
i mine , how i add all kinds of special users
like in this forum , look down
Legend : [ Forumotion Administrators ] [ Forumotion Moderators ] [ Forumotion Helpers ] [ Forumotion Technicians ]

i want to do something like this , but change the names ...
lol!
EHD1

Language : hebrew

Back to top Go down

how i change the color of my username ? Empty Re: how i change the color of my username ?

Post by zakir321 January 28th 2008, 5:27 pm

You can add ranks in your Admin Panel under "Users and Groups / Rank Administration". Special ranks wont be affected by the users post counts - useful e.g. for Moderators / Admins.

You can colorize your username if you create a Group and put in the members you wish to colorize.

a more detailed description can be found [here]
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how i change the color of my username ? Empty Re: how i change the color of my username ?

Post by directd January 29th 2008, 12:50 pm

yes but when i add more ranks from there i cant see them in the home page of my forum ( all the way down ) ..
directd
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 January 29th 2008, 1:40 pm

Legend : [ Forumotion Administrators ] [ Forumotion Moderators ] [ Forumotion Helpers ] [ Forumotion Technicians ]

these are not ranks, but groups. you have to create a group and add members to it. check the link i gave you above if you dont know how. Smile
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down