The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

buy your forum

2 posters

Go down

buy your forum Empty buy your forum

Post by Keeper 2/10/2012, 10:41

hallo guys , you are the best making all this great forum :wouhou:

I have been using your free forum 2 years ago, but then appeared this online-gardian, who locked my site, I wrote official emails to them using this special from using my real name surname adress, with the reason for me to know for what was locked it, to be sure for future, what caused it`s lock, but no reply receive, even after 2 weeks, again I wrote, but nothing, so I refused to use you service.

I understand, that the main function of yours, is to provide free forum and to get profit by selling domains and hosting service in MB.

But using these free or half free cms software, there`s nothing like your forum body, html function, simple billing panel-administration. So please, I do need to buy you software, I am ready to pay 50$, that is the most price I can afford. As I will not return to your site, because I can make too much work and then with no reason, be locked, by online gardian. Please reply me in PM, what we can do with this. After buying this, I guarantee to put a number of order on my forum bottom, for you to see in case of need, that it is a licensed one, as I know, that you are generally not selling your software.

Thanks, I am looking forward to a fast reply.
Keeper

Language : english

Back to top Go down

buy your forum Empty Re: buy your forum

Post by Shadow 2/10/2012, 10:44

Hello

I'm sorry but forums can't be sold Smile

You were banned ? Do you know why ?
If you create another forum without illegal content, you won't risk to lose it Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Keeper 2/10/2012, 11:59

I do not know hwat is illedgal, so that I wrote to them with my official name adress, etc...

As I see sites, that have almost all illegal and are hosted in San Francisco, and nothing happens.

could it be possible because I offered to create ringtone of any kind for 3$?
Keeper

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow 3/10/2012, 02:39

What was your forum's URL please ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English