The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Problem with forum permissions

tjerome

Language : English

Solved Problem with forum permissions

Post by tjerome October 16th 2012, 10:53 pm

Hi,

I am an administrator on a forum. When the forum was created there were many sub-forums created all at once and the permissions as to who could view links and images were still listed as administrator-only. The only way that I have found to change the settings for all sub-forums for links/images to be visible by everyone is going and changing each sub-forum individually.

In case you are not sure what I am talking about here is a screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/690/forumpermissions.jpg/

Again I'm just looking for one simple way to adjust it so that anyone can see any image/link in any forum (instead of having to go to so many sub-forums and changing it there individually). It was at it's default I believe only allowing administrators to see images/links.

Thank you for the help.
    The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger
    Forumember

Male Posts : 443

Solved Re: Problem with forum permissions

Post by The Lone Ranger October 16th 2012, 11:15 pm

tjerome, I'm afraid there's nothing for it but to go through them all individually and set the permissions for your members. Obviously this should have been done at the same time as the forums were created.
    tjerome

Solved Re: Problem with forum permissions

Post by tjerome October 16th 2012, 11:39 pm

One of the other admins took care of it. Thank you!

Current date/time is September 24th 2024, 3:27 am