Private Message, Profile buttons (and any other) in Profile / how to get rid of the boarder under the posts? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Private Message, Profile buttons (and any other) in Profile / how to get rid of the boarder under the posts?

grecomafioso
    Forumember

Language : Greek

Solved Private Message, Profile buttons (and any other) in Profile / how to get rid of the boarder under the posts?

Post by grecomafioso October 20th 2012, 10:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, i have a phpBB2 forum. I just dont like the boarder under the posts, you know, the one that has the profile button, pm button, msn button and so on...

Is there any way to get rid of this boarder and put all these buttons in the profile in posts (on the left site...you know) under the avatar and the data of the user? (Posts, Reputation, date of registration) <- i want the buttons under that like in phpBB3.

Any chance to get this?
    nextlevelgaming
    nextlevelgaming
    Forumember

Male Posts : 989
    Language : English|CSS|HTML5|javascript|

Solved Re: Private Message, Profile buttons (and any other) in Profile / how to get rid of the boarder under the posts?

Post by nextlevelgaming October 21st 2012, 2:18 am

Oh ok. I was getting confused. Did everything work like I said?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51491
    Language : English

Solved Re: Private Message, Profile buttons (and any other) in Profile / how to get rid of the boarder under the posts?

Post by SLGray October 21st 2012, 2:52 am

grecomafioso wrote:Thank you sooooo much, everything worked out just fine!

Thnx a bunch!

Solved! Smile

Topic Solved & Locked

Private Message, Profile buttons (and any other) in Profile / how to get rid of the boarder under the posts? - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.