The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum buttons request

Go down

Completed Forum buttons request

Post by tjerome October 20th 2012, 10:45 pm

Hope this is ok that I make one thread with two seperate request applications. It is confusing enough with the format as it is, and it would be not comprehendable to combine my two different needs into one format.

Creation Type: Buttons
Size (In Pixels): Width: minimum 55, but can be wider to accomodate the text. Length: 17
Primary Colors: Black
Secondary Colors: n/a
Images to include: n/a
Text to Insert : Multi-quote (regular), Multi-quote (red text), Thanks (regular), Thanks (with white shade)
Font (Provide Download Link): Air Factory Rounded Black [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Font Color: For the (regular) buttons (Multiquote, Thanks) white text with black background.

Here are some samples of the white text with black background:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The other Multiquote should be red text also with black background. Sample (but do not put it in all-caps): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The 2nd thanks is just like the first thanks but with a white shade over it. That is for a post that already has been thanked. It should be just like [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , compared to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but with the same theme (black background and white text) just like the other "Thanks" button.

Link to My Forumotion Forum: americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
Username on forum: BAWSTIN x SWAG
Extra Comments: Sorry if this is unclear as to what I want. It is difficult to do so with the format that we have to post. If it's unclear please ask me. Please provide links for each image. Thank you so much!

Creation Type: Buttons
Size (In Pixels): 100x50
Primary Colors: Black
Secondary Colors: n/a
Images to include: n/a
Text to Insert : (All of them in capitals please) Home, Portal, Calendar, F.A.Q. , Search, Members, Gallery, Profile, PM, PM (blinking), Logout, Login, Register
Font (Provide Download Link): Air Factory Rounded Black [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Font Color: White text, black background
Link to My Forumotion Forum: americandreamgaming.forumotion.com
Username on forum: BAWSTIN x SWAG
Extra Comments: Should be just like what I mentioned above with the white text/black background but with the different texts and bigger size as mentioned in this seperate request. Here are some samples, just bigger and with the text as mentioned above. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Again please provide links with the images. Thank you so much!

Last edited by tjerome on October 21st 2012, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
tjerome

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Forum buttons request

Post by Guest October 20th 2012, 11:47 pm

Hello,

Your second request is for a NavBar, which needs to be requested in a separate thread in the "Other" request section. = )

As for your first request:
Tagged -- Your request will be completed from anywhere between 24 - 48 hours. If you haven't posted after this, you can look for this post to be edited with your requested images. Thank you for your patience!

EDIT:
I hope these will suffice:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by tjerome October 21st 2012, 12:48 am

Ok good to know, I just made a post in that forum for the NavBar.

Those will be ok - thank you!
tjerome

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2012, 1:28 am

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down