The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner request...urgent

Go down

Banner request...urgent Empty Banner request...urgent

Post by oopsvissu February 2nd 2008, 12:23 pm

hello frnds help me in designing a banner for ma forum

i cann't give u my link becoz i'm in a idea to change the skin.so u can't judge by having a look at my forum

graphic:banner

size:900X160 pixels(widthxheight)

image:i want an background image like fully storming black clouds , raining(raining should be lively i mean to say make a .gif image)

text:NITK GHOSTS(capital letters)

& sub text or caption: i mean under the main text der should be written is "scream till da silence shuts up".the sub text should be written on a ancient cloth used in kings time for sending messages on dat,use dat cloth like image to write sub text on it.

background:the background colour should be little dark and look should be dominating da forum skin

additional grafhics:a nice ancient sword or knife should be inserted between the main text NITK & GHOSTS ..there should be a lively lightning comming from da sword

finnaly: if possible keep a tag like thng hanging at one of corners of da banner...on that tag make a circular stamp or print wht ever should be printed on the tag....in tha tag at middle of da circle write "wanted" and around the circle write "Right protected" in da loer half of da circle and "No Smoking" in da upper half of da circle..

this is ma project of request....

i know dat even for reading it takes many minutes for u.....so don't take as bothering u...i really plzing u to make this design....waiting for good out put...thnk u
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down