The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Users re-registering from same email after account delete

Solved Users re-registering from same email after account delete

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec - 13:08

Hi chaps,

I'm going through testing the site, there are a few issues I'm just finalising before I feel it's complete. I've managed to fix some other issues by reading through other posts, but these point in particular I am struggling with. I thought I'd break these down numerically.

1. I signed up a test user. I deleted their account. Went to re-sign up from the same e-mail as the same user, and the account is still linked with the email and therefore cannot register again. Is there a way to delete/clear such information so they can re-register from the same email, after their account has been deleted? Or is it a case that once that email address has been used, the deleted user can never sign up again? I'd like them to be able to.

The next points are related to design features, I can't seem to edit these particular items from the panel, and I'm not sure what css code I would need to make these changes?

2. I would like to change the colour of this text 'Forum Terms of service' to black on the agreement registration page.

3. I would like to change the colour of this text 'Registration Information' to black on the code confirmation page.

Any help with any of these points would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Ash
    Shek
    Shek
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1697
    Language :  

Solved Re: Users re-registering from same email after account delete

Post by Shek Mon 10 Dec - 17:00

Hello! Hello
    I signed up a test user. I deleted their account. Went to re-sign up from the same e-mail as the same user, and the account is still linked with the email and therefore cannot register again. Is there a way to delete/clear such information so they can re-register from the same email, after their account has been deleted? Or is it a case that once that email address has been used, the deleted user can never sign up again? I'd like them to be able to.
    If you deleted the account, all the record is immediately deleted with user. However, in your control panel there is a security module that prevents new users to register with names of spanners (spam). Maybe that's the problem.
    PA > General > Forum > Security > Desativate "Disallow entries made with the usernames most common, used by spammers" and see if results. thumright
    I would like to change the colour of this text 'Forum Terms of service' to black on the agreement registration page.
    This would not be possible, unless you create a custom registration page.
    Add script in PA > Module > HTML and Javascript > Management of javascript code > Investiment, select "All pages" and paste code:
    Code:
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery("a[href*='/register']").each(function(){$(this).attr("href","ADDRESS_OF_PAGE_HTML")})});

Now, in PA > Module > HTML and Javascript > HTML management > New page HTML >
    Paste code:
    Code:
    <script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){

var log = jQuery("a[href*='login.forum']").attr("href");
    var logout = new RegExp("logout=true");
    var testlog = logout.test(log);
    if ( testlog == true ){ jQuery("#register").remove();}

jQuery("#check").click(function(){
    var statu = jQuery(this).attr("checked");
    if (statu == true || statu == 'checked' )
    {
    jQuery("#submit").attr("class","button1 cgu-buttons").attr("href","./profile.forum?mode=register&agreed=true&step=2").html("Continuar meu registro");
    }
    else
    {
    jQuery("#submit").attr("class","button2 cgu-buttons").attr("href",".").html("Não concordo com os termos de uso");
    }
    });
    });
    </script>

<div id="register">
    <p style="font-size:10pt">Lembre-se que não somos responsáveis ​​por quaisquer mensagens postadas. Nós não atestamos ou garantimos a exatidão, integridade ou utilidade de qualquer mensagem, e não somos responsáveis ​​pelo conteúdo de qualquer mensagem. <br>

As mensagens expressam as visões do autor da mensagem, não necessariamente a opinião deste boletim. Qualquer usuário que sinta que uma mensagem postada é censurável é encorajado a contactar-nos imediatamente por e-mail. Temos a capacidade de remover mensagens censuráveis ​​e faremos todos os esforços para fazê-lo, dentro de um prazo razoável, se acharmos que esta remoção é necessária. <br>

Você concorda, através do seu uso deste serviço, que você não vai usar esse fórum para postar qualquer material que seja conscientemente falso e / ou difamatório, impreciso, abusivo, vulgar, odioso, ofensivo, obsceno, profano, sexualmente orientado, ameaçador, <br> invasivo da privacidade de uma pessoa, ou que viole qualquer lei.<br>

Você concorda em não postar qualquer material com direitos autorais a menos que o copyright é propriedade de você ou a este fórum.</p>

<br/><br/>
    <input type="checkbox" id="check"/>
    <b>Eu li, entendi e concordo com estas regras e condições desejando me registrar nesta comunidade.</b><br/><br/>
    <center><a id="submit" class="button2 cgu-buttons" href=".">Não concordo com os termos</a></center></div></li>

Ok? thumright
    I would like to change the colour of this text 'Registration Information' to black on the code confirmation page.
    Could you show me a picture?

Regards,
    Very Happy
    mmo02old1

Language : english

Post by mmo02old1 Tue 11 Dec - 6:27

:wouhou:

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec - 10:28

Thank you - that's twice you've managed to help me out now!

Shek
    Shek
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1697
    Language :  

Post by Shek Thu 13 Dec - 12:10

Hello! Hello

We are available to help you! Mr. Green Thank you for choosing to use Forumotion. thumright
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Post by SLGray Thu 13 Dec - 19:43

Topic Solved & Locked

Users re-registering from same email after account delete Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 14:30