Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum

Equestria

Language : English

Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum Empty Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum

Post by Equestria December 25th 2012, 8:10 am

Hello I'm working on a Codeing for my Furcadia Dreams Forum and I need a bit of help see I have the Muti Forum added but it looks odd with the Topics, Posts, and Last Post beside it I found a CSS code but was unable to gt it to work is there a HTML code to use to do this?
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6983
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum Empty Re: Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum

Post by Sir Chivas™ December 27th 2012, 3:20 pm

Hi,

Maybe CSS would do the trick, but editing the templates would do the trick. Although, in your profile it says your using phpBB3, is not possible for you to get access to the templates. I shall see if I can find you the code.
    Equestria

Language : English

Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum Empty Re: Removeing Topics, Posts, and Last Post from Main page of forum

Post by Equestria December 27th 2012, 8:23 pm

ok thank you I picked that one due to it told me I was more able to edit the fourm useing it