Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Turtles

Language : English

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Empty Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Post by Turtles April 14th 2009, 3:30 pm

I know that there is a link to "Mark all topics read" within each individual category and subforum, but I was wondering if it was possible to include a link that would allow users to mark all of the topics throughout the entire forum read with one click.

Thanks for any help.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Empty Re: Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Post by Sanket April 14th 2009, 4:12 pm

Probably, just make a navigation button
    Display>headers and Navigation
    Add a customized menu

Use this link - http://FORUMNAME/forum.htm?mark=forums

See if it works, i am not 100% sure if it will work.
    Carryn
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
    Language : none.

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Empty Re: Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Post by Carryn April 14th 2009, 7:00 pm

What version are you using?
    All the versions have a "mark all forums read" on the front main index. It may be in a different place on diff. versions.

But what Sanket suggested should work, just copy the link for the
    "mark all forums read"