The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you put google adsense on every page.

5 posters

Go down

How can you put google adsense on every page. Empty How can you put google adsense on every page.

Post by Verzil February 5th 2008, 6:26 am

How can you put google adsense on every page. if anybody knows how please do tell me. and please write slow as you go. because i'm a slow learner. and please no locking.

thx
Verzil

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

How can you put google adsense on every page. Empty Re: How can you put google adsense on every page.

Post by zinex February 5th 2008, 8:45 am

yes you can but only if you have phpbb version 2. Then you would buy template editing and add the code to your overall footer.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How can you put google adsense on every page. Empty Re: How can you put google adsense on every page.

Post by oopsvissu February 5th 2008, 3:19 pm

hello 1st letme know where to edit the my site's htmal page to keep this google adsense ads html script??????????i mean i want to keep a ad with a java scrip i want to keep under ma banner so where to keep this in admin pannel
oopsvissu
oopsvissu
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by KahramanForum February 5th 2008, 5:33 pm

Thanks.
KahramanForum

Language : Turkish

Back to top Go down

Post by Majo0od August 27th 2008, 7:40 pm

Where can you buy template editing from?
Majo0od

Language : English

Back to top Go down