The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds?

2 posters

Go down

How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds? Empty How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds?

Post by TheXXMastermind January 28th 2013, 4:50 am

What I am looking for is a code that can turn the background of a post, such as this one here, transparent so you can see the main forum background behind it.
I'm not looking to do this to my entire forum, only select posts.
I know there is audio codes, picture codes, etc. so I am wondering if this is possible.
Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
TheXXMastermind

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds? Empty Re: How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds?

Post by zenzo January 28th 2013, 4:53 am

what background style u mean

its main background

link this
http://gsmuniverz.forum-pro.org/
zenzo
zenzo
Forumember

Language : english,tagalog

Back to top Go down

How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds? Empty Re: How do I make the responce boxes in the threads have transparent backgrounds?

Post by TheXXMastermind January 28th 2013, 5:09 am

Yes, the main background, that is alot like what I want but I want it fully transparent if possible.
TheXXMastermind

Back to top Go down

Post by zenzo January 28th 2013, 5:24 am

if you already have image background

add this to your CSS

Code:
.bodyline {
opacity:0.8;
filter:alpha(opacity=80);
}

just adjust opacity.

and your forum url??
zenzo
zenzo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXXMastermind January 28th 2013, 5:33 am

I do not think you understood what I asked, or perhaps I said it wrong.

Spoiler:

The black area on the individual thread post, I want it to be fully transparent so you see the blue checkers behind it.
I do not want it for the entire forum, what I want is the code to make individual posts transparent similar to the Flash audio code.

TheXXMastermind

Back to top Go down

Post by zenzo January 28th 2013, 5:36 am

please provide your forum url
zenzo
zenzo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXXMastermind January 28th 2013, 5:40 am

TheXXMastermind

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXXMastermind January 28th 2013, 5:13 pm

I did both, the first one is not what I wanted as it effects the entire forum, and the second does not work.
I do not want to effect the entire forum, only individual responses like the one you are currently reading.

Code:
<div style="background-image:url('https://s.deviantart.com/th/fs71/f/2010/297/b/9/the__f_i_r_e__still_burns_by_mattthesamurai-d31f3fy.gif');position:fixed;width:100%;height:100%;left:0;top:0;z-index:-1;></div>

Spoiler:

Code:
[flash(1,1)]http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/?v=EkXMKcMWCj4&feature=fvsr&autoplay=1[/flash]

The above is what I want, except I want to make the background of the individual post transparent.
First code is to alter the entire bg of a thread, and the second one is music via flash, I put a spoiler on it so it does not auto play.
TheXXMastermind

Back to top Go down