Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks

thetechoverload

Language : English

Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks Empty Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks

Post by thetechoverload February 8th 2013, 4:57 pm

Basically, I am trying to set someone as more than one rank(Eg: Staff, Admin, Manager) so that he has multiple Rank Badges that show up for him/her. How exactly would I do this?

Edit : If My Site is needed, here is the URL : http://www.synthscape.forumid.net
    ANGrey
    ANGrey
    Forumember

Female Posts : 400

Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks Empty Re: Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks

Post by ANGrey February 8th 2013, 5:01 pm

You can't unfortunately. The best you could do would be to open an image manipulation program and just increase the height of the image by X and place all ranks in there, spaced out evenly.

Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks Empty Re: Admin Panel: Making Someone Multiple Ranks

Post by Guest February 8th 2013, 5:02 pm

It's simple just to add another profile field and customize it. However, that would require having the text show twice, rather than one text and multiple images. Maybe this will help: =)

https://help.forumotion.com/t119791-second-rank-can-i-make-it?highlight=multiple+rank+images
    thetechoverload

Post by thetechoverload February 8th 2013, 5:02 pm

Calιbuяn wrote:You can't unfortunately. The best you could do would be to open an image manipulation program and just increase the height of the image by X and place all ranks in there, spaced out evenly.

Ok then. Well thanks. Will put this as "Complete"
    thetechoverload

Post by thetechoverload February 8th 2013, 5:03 pm

Leah7 wrote:It's simple just to add another profile field and customize it. However, that would require having the text show twice, rather than one text and multiple images. Maybe this will help: =)

https://help.forumotion.com/t119791-second-rank-can-i-make-it?highlight=multiple+rank+images

Wait Nevermind, I will check out your link, then I will decide.
    thetechoverload

Post by thetechoverload February 8th 2013, 5:06 pm

thetechoverload wrote:
    Leah7 wrote:It's simple just to add another profile field and customize it. However, that would require having the text show twice, rather than one text and multiple images. Maybe this will help: =)

Wait Nevermind, I will check out your link, then I will decide.

Edit: Actually Leah if you could try to explain to me what he is trying to say then I think I will be on my merry way Very Happy

SanketYes wrote: just make a profile field of Image list & add the ranks.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy February 8th 2013, 5:17 pm

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead.
    Darth Apple
    Darth Apple
    Forumember

Post by Darth Apple February 8th 2013, 6:22 pm

As the others have said above, you can only have one "rank" per user. What I like to do when there is need for more than one "rank" is to have multiple profile fields. You can have as many profile fields as you want, and can use those to add multiple badges. It's worked very well for me.