The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i add titles near my avators

2 posters

Go down

how can i add titles near my avators Empty how can i add titles near my avators

Post by tots2terrors February 10th 2008, 8:53 pm

like moderator next to my staffs names? like the rank of admin do?thanks

Last edited by on February 10th 2008, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
tots2terrors
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i add titles near my avators Empty Re: how can i add titles near my avators

Post by Luky February 10th 2008, 9:29 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

how can i add titles near my avators Empty Re: how can i add titles near my avators

Post by tots2terrors February 11th 2008, 9:06 am

ok done that sorry
tots2terrors
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 11th 2008, 9:41 am

You need to create ranks and make them special, then manually assign them to the members you want. To create a rank go to admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Ranks=>Rank administration. Add the required info and at the "Set as Special Rank" option choose Yes and leave the "Minimum Posts" box blank. Also you can ad your own picture for the rank by adding the direct link for the picture you want in the "Rank Image URL" box. Then click on save. Now that you made the rank you need to assign it to a member of your choice.
Go to admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Users=>Users and choose the member you want from the list.Then scroll down the page until you find the "Rank Title :" option. You can the special rank you want for that member.Also note that you need to type your password in the "Confirm password : " box and then click on "Save".
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by tots2terrors February 11th 2008, 10:13 am

thanks! great
tots2terrors
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky February 11th 2008, 11:04 am

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Back to top Go down