The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ?

4 posters

Go down

Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ? Empty Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ?

Post by PT-Desu June 4th 2013, 7:48 pm

Hey

I'm trying to figure out how to disable certain post helpers , like the color code, text alignment, font size, etc.
Forum is phpBB3

PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Forumember

Language : Portuguese

Back to top Go down

Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ? Empty Re: Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ?

Post by Sir. Mayo June 5th 2013, 3:36 am

to remove quick reply Administration panel >> General (tab) >> Messages and emails, scroll down to find the "Allow Quick Reply" set it to no then press save.
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 980
Language : English, Some french.
Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ? Empty Re: Where can i edit the Reply/Quick Reply posting helpers ?

Post by Nostra June 5th 2013, 8:40 am

Sir. Mayo wrote:to remove quick reply Administration panel >> General (tab) >> Messages and emails, scroll down to find the "Allow Quick Reply" set it to no then press save.
bwi yeah it's right that thing she/he needs. lol.

PT-Desu, hi. If you use phpBB3, the best way to do this is to add a little CSS snippet (go to adminpanel - design - colors - css tab):
Code:
button[onclick="selectWysiwyg(this,'px')"], button[onclick="selectWysiwyg(this,'color')"], button[onclick="selectWysiwyg(this,'font')"] {
display: none;
}
This shall hide size, colors and font buttons. Please tell me if it works and if you need to hide some more buttons.
I can also write some scripts for you.
Nostra
Nostra
Forumember

Female Posts : 30
Language : .it

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu June 5th 2013, 2:07 pm

That didn't seem to hide the tools you mentioned Sad

But either way i got stuff sorted out on my forum, so this isn't required anymore.
Thank you for the help either way Nostra!

feel free to close and bin this topic, mods
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Forumember

Language : Portuguese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 5th 2013, 6:15 pm

Thread Garbaged as requested.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down