The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED A BANNER PLEASE!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I NEED A BANNER PLEASE!!!! Empty I NEED A BANNER PLEASE!!!!

Post by James Covingston July 24th 2013, 7:30 am

Okay, I have the banner I want to use, all I am asking for is if someone could please change the text on the banner. Below is a link to both the site and the banner image. After that i will describe the changes that need to be made.

If you would like to visit the site and change the description, I am fine with that. I am okay with anything that may or will improve this.

Link to site: thecascadianempire.forumotion.com

Link to Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(PLEASE NOTE THIS IMAGE CAME WITH THE SKIN I AM USING!)

Please make the fallowing changes.

Ton Forum -change to- The Cascadian Empire

Ta Description -change to- Text Based Role Playing Empire. Join the empire today and help us expand into becoming one of the                                            best role play empires on the wed! Membership is free!

Thank you! Smile
James Covingston

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I NEED A BANNER PLEASE!!!! Empty Re: I NEED A BANNER PLEASE!!!!

Post by BlackScorpion July 24th 2013, 7:43 am

Hi James Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]of the Graphic Request Section. Use the Correct  Graphic request format (Commander) which looks like this:

Creation Type:
Size (In Pixels):
Primary Colors:
Secondary Colors:
Images to include:
Text to Insert :
Font (Provide Download Link):
Font Color:
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
Username on Your Forum:
Link to your Last Graphics Request:
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot:
Detail description for your graphics request:

Make sure to include ALL the required information and the required Admin Panel screenshot showing all 3 windows as shown,  Please post a reply with the updated request with 24 hrs or your request will be denied. Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by James Covingston July 25th 2013, 7:32 am

Sorry, but if thats the case just remove the post. Look, I don't see how what I posted is not enough info but you guys asked for more and yea I would post it but I have no idea what all that stuff is. Sorry, but I cant post the rest when i have no idea what it is I am looking for that I have to add. Just as a tip, it would be helpful if you explained in the riles what each of those coded lines stand for, and possibly a description to point out exactly whats needed in detail. 

Example. You ask for Creation Type. I have no idea what your talking about when you say that and the rules don't further explain those details. Sorry I could not match with the rules. Maybe I will figure it out at some point but right now I honestly just don't have the time to be trying to figure it all out. 

Thank you for reminding me of the rules and have a great day. Smile
James Covingston

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion July 26th 2013, 1:16 am

Why not have a look at some of the other request that are posted, it's pretty simple, common sense. BTW: Creation type: Banner or Banner Edit. You could have just PM'd me and asked.

Since You don't have time to complete the proper request (commander). Your request is denied at this time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down