The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner Request

3 posters

Go down

Completed Banner Request

Post by EcLiiPzE July 31st 2013, 11:43 pm

Creation Type:
Banner
Size (In Pixels):
800x200 or 1000x200.

Primary Colors:
- If you chose Design #1 the colors should all be very polished looking. Royal Purple or a deep puyrple should be the dominant color with black/white/grey combinations.
- If you chose Design #2 the colors should be rustic/eroded/war torn but still visible or dark/robotic. Red/Black/Tan/Blood Red/Gray or Dark Grey/Blue should be dominant colors.
Secondary Colors:
Red Above.
Images to include:
While I don't have specific renders I have ideas but feel free to put what you think looks best. Some of these images obviously will look better with certain design than others.
Imagery including GTA characters, especially GTAV is great. Red Dead character will work but not a central focus. GTAV scenery is great as well. Things like money, guns, vehicles (gtav), bullet holes, mansions...etc will work. You could also try and do borderless text with a large $100 as a filler image inside the letters of the banner.
Anything you can think that will look good with the design you choose.
Text to Insert :
Regardless of the design you chose "American Dream Gaming" should be easily visible if not the central focus of the image. It can be place in the center with the imagery going around/behind it or it can on the side of the imagery but still dominant. The font style should match the type of design you chose; if you choose a robotic design go with a robotic text...etc. 
Font (Provide Download Link):
Whatever you feel looks best.
Font Color:
Whatever matches with the design color you chose.
Link to My Forumotion Forum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on forum:
Swagg™ & Skuddah™
Link to your Last Graphics Request:
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot:
Detail description for your graphics request:[/color]
I'm the owner of a GTA/RDR gaming community. We're going through a redesign so we need a new banner to go with it that will have a spot front and center which means it needs to look clean.

Design:
The community is based around the GTA series however in general it is a roleplay community that also includes other games. The design/feel should either be: #1 very polished/professional/classy or #3 (my personal favorite) very hectic but high-def/tec. The background should obviously match the banner.

When I say professional/polished/classy I mean something like these but I want it to have a little more than just a few side graphics and focal lighting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I say very hectic but high-def/tec I mean something like these:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(The same type of feeling given off from the "Android" phone commericals. Dark and robotic.
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Banner Request

Post by BlackScorpion August 1st 2013, 7:06 am

Here is my try...

If you like it and are going to use it, post a reply and marl this request complete. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7009

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 1st 2013, 8:12 am

Looks really good but could you try and make the text more visible and/or have a very slight red glow instead of the blue one you have?
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 2nd 2013, 4:25 am

How's This?

Last edited by BlackScorpion on August 2nd 2013, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 2nd 2013, 5:14 am

You are very talented man thank you so much!
I will be using the new version for now but I would still appreciate an attempt at the second design. You could do it yourself or let someone else try it; I'm referring to the one that's like high-tec.
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 2nd 2013, 6:40 am

Eclipse, you can only request one banner at a time. Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you want another banner made up, you will need to wait a week (August 9, 2013) and repost the request again.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 2nd 2013, 7:58 am

I'm not asking for a different banner I'm have numerous styles listed and I want to see which looks best before I chose one and request a topic lock.
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendo August 2nd 2013, 9:23 am

I gave it a shot. lol. Let me know if you want anything changed. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pendo
Pendo
Forumember

Male Posts : 217

http://lorecraft.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 2nd 2013, 9:00 pm

That's pretty good too. You got the feeling I want it to give off down, but the rest is too Low Q if that makes any sense. Thanks for the good attempt.
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendo August 3rd 2013, 12:19 am

EcLiiPzE wrote:That's pretty good too. You got the feeling I want it to give off down, but the rest is too Low Q if that makes any sense. Thanks for the good attempt.

Yeah, I gotcha. I had a bit of trouble finding decent pictures. That is it right? The background? I can give it another shot if you want?
Pendo
Pendo
Forumember

Male Posts : 217

http://lorecraft.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 3rd 2013, 3:25 am

Nice Job Pendo, Thanks for the assist.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 3rd 2013, 10:19 am

Yea the pictures just don't mesh well. The styles don't play well off-eachother.
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 3rd 2013, 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 3rd 2013, 11:04 pm

Wow those are both REALLY good Leah. I'll be using one of yours or BlackScorpion's updated one probably.

@BlackScorpion - I'm just waiting on Pendo's second/last attempt. If they don't reply soon then you can mark this as completed. Thanks for the help everyone!
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 4th 2013, 4:24 am

OK, just post a reply when it's complete and mark the topic button "complete".

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by EcLiiPzE August 6th 2013, 1:06 am

I'm assuming Pendo isn't going to make another attempt however I've got loads of good ones from y'all so I'll close it and let you focus your efforts elsewhere.

Thanks for all the help!
EcLiiPzE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 6th 2013, 5:27 am

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down