The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bars On My Forum

2 posters

Go down

Bars On My Forum Empty Bars On My Forum

Post by HogwartsAcademy August 6th 2013, 7:22 am

Creation Type: Edit my theme
Size (In Pixels): I'm not sure
Primary Colors: Green / Blue/ Red / Yellow
Secondary Colors:
Images to include: None
Text to Insert : None Really
Font (Provide Download Link): None
Font Color: None
Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Name on forum: Headmaster Firas
Link to your Last Graphics Request: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description for your graphics request: 

Okay I'm so sorry and I apologize this may be a hard task, however, what I want is like Green / Blue / Red / Yellow colored lines on the borders of my forum.  I'm not sure if anyone can do this or needs an image, however, this is a preview of what I want: https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/65/87/69/untitl17.jpg

You see those vine things that I just drew in paint?  I want like a professional version of that, however I'm just not sure how to do it or create it.  Thanks!
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Bars On My Forum Empty Re: Bars On My Forum

Post by BlackScorpion August 7th 2013, 1:03 am

That would have to be a background image. You will need to provide the size for it. Even if it's completed, it might not line up correctly, due to all the different monitor resolution sizes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by HogwartsAcademy August 7th 2013, 1:42 am

Here is the Demo Theme: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you think you can apply it to one of your forums and find all the information you need and possibly seek a way around it by maybe just creating it on the image of a bar or something, I'm not sure, you're the expert :s
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 7th 2013, 1:49 am

Sorry, I'm not the expert. Wish I were! I wouldn't even know where to begin. We've had a few request for backgrounds, but the problem would always come back to the sizing. Either one of the sides gets cut off or the image is screwed up on someone else monitor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by HogwartsAcademy August 7th 2013, 6:29 am

BlackScorpion wrote:Sorry, I'm not the expert. Wish I were!  I wouldn't even know where to begin. We've had a few request for backgrounds, but the problem would always come back to the sizing. Either one of the sides gets cut off or the image is screwed up on someone else monitor.

Oh, well, thanks for giving me such replies, it makes me realize how dumb my post looks to everyone lol.  Anyway, you can go ahead and mark this as solved or complete or whomever as clearly there is no solution.  Thanks lad, good day to you!
HogwartsAcademy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion August 7th 2013, 6:23 pm

Will do,  please do not hesitate to open up a new request for the background image , if you find a solution to this.

Request closed at posters request.

BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down