My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

water278
    Forumember

Language : English

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Empty My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

Post by water278 September 5th 2013, 5:51 am

Hello,

My users have sent me notification that they can't change their email. And I checked the settings, they are allowed to change emails by themselves. I also have tested as an normal member. I followed every instructions and filled in all the required info, but still can't change it! This message will pop up:

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! 11410

HELP PLEASE!!!
    Thx
    Ikerepc
    Ikerepc
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1186
    Language : Who cares...

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Empty Re: My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

Post by Ikerepc September 7th 2013, 10:02 pm

Can you please explain what you doing when you get that message?

And can you change member e-mail in administration panel?
    levy
    levy
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
    Language : English, Romanian

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Empty Re: My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

Post by levy September 8th 2013, 12:51 am

Hello Hello
    That is because you have some required items , they have a * at their name like on forumotion , go in your profile -> Forum (Forumotion only!) *:

Have the * , they need to see where is that and fill the item.
    water278
    Forumember

Post by water278 September 8th 2013, 1:06 pm

Zyon wrote:Can you please explain what you doing when you get that message?

After changing the email and filling out all the required * fields and clicking save, this message pop up:

I can change the email at the admin pannel, but members should be do it themselves, right? Hope it can be fixed...Thanks!
    water278
    Forumember

Post by water278 September 8th 2013, 1:07 pm

candy_fear wrote:Hello Hello
    That is because you have some required items , they have a * at their name like on forumotion , go in your profile -> Forum (Forumotion only!) *:

all the fields with * were filled...thx
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape September 8th 2013, 1:37 pm

Hi yes there is a problem on that page  the thing that needs to be done is they have to make sure they put date of birth in the text box for it to work you can not leave it as No Choice or it will give you the same warning you have to make sure all text is filled in.  then they must click Save Not reset.

Hope that helps

Ape Neutral

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Left1212My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Center11My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Right112
    My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Ape_b110
    My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Ape1010
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51550

Post by SLGray September 8th 2013, 8:29 pm

water278 wrote:
    Zyon wrote:Can you please explain what you doing when you get that message?

After changing the email and filling out all the required * fields and clicking save, this message pop up:

I can change the email at the admin pannel, but members should be do it themselves, right? Hope it can be fixed...Thanks!
    water278 wrote:
    candy_fear wrote:Hello Hello

all the fields with * were filled...thx
    Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.