The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

+11
BlindingAngel
bambiy
jacobred
xXxKakakillaxXx
tid
kaza560
Rok
fallenknight
wassimkatbey
kjmj14
Data2link
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Empty The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link February 20th 2008, 12:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Thanks for reading my post . Have you ever went to a forum to get help just to be told to "Google it" I know how frustrating that can be, so now there is a PSP specific site where all questions can get answered without being told to "Google it" Plus look what else we have to offer:

1/ Gaming

2/ The PSP 4m for PSPeople

3/ http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/index.htm

4/ Main Language= English

5/ The PSP 4m is a Gaming site for all who want a PSP specific site where they can ask for help on things such as how to install videos, Music, Request for Themes, and post creations they made for the PSP- Whether it is a Wallpaper or a Portal they made. Sections include: Tutorials, Flash Games, Game Genre talk, Post Your Themes, Request Themes, Request Backgrounds, Post your Backgrounds, Video of the Week- including Tutorial videos, and many more.

Screenshots:
New ones coming soon!

Last edited by Data2link on October 16th 2012, 8:30 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Data2link
Forumember

Female Posts : 272
Language : English

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link April 15th 2009, 8:51 pm

We now have a new topic section- "All Things Sony / PS3 talk" Now anybody with a PS3 has their own place to discuss all they want. And if you just want to rant and rave about Sony in general- you can do that too Very Happy

We are still looking for more affiliates. At this time though- we will only accept affiliation with forums that are active and have 100 members or more. If that's your forum and you want to affiliate with us. - PM me Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Empty Re: The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting!

Post by Data2link May 1st 2009, 11:01 pm

New Announcements are up for forum updates- go check them out Smile

Also set up the new points and recognition system- which is working nicely.

Affiliates have been added - thanks to those who requested it. Smile

Very good
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link May 17th 2009, 6:20 am

We have a new Banner Very Happy I also have a link to an arcade in the games section. More new stuff to come- keep checking back Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 10th 2009, 1:32 am

The PSP forums have been adjusted- some topics have been placed under existing ones- just to make it not so big- nobody likes to scroll too much just to find a topic right???

We have a moderator position filled by a returning one (Makes sense?!?! ouou ) So we welcome Ripper back as Mod. Smile

The Theme color has been changed- This is the theme that recieved the most votes. Go check it out. I actually like it. Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 11th 2009, 10:08 pm

PSP 4m has activated the Friends / Foes action. You can now request members as friends. Just to have a little fun. We have also made it easier to log in by puting the "Quick Login" section at the top of the forum. The arcade is up and running, so go on in and join in on the fun!

See you there!

Hello
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 16th 2009, 10:44 pm

Hello
We have a new forum: Video Game Industry in the News. ("Found under Hot Topics")

Many topics that are in the news are open for discussion and earns you points. Have you seen something on the news about video games? Go ahead and make a new topic- which again gives you more points.

Remember- the first person to 100 "awarded" points gets a gift certificate.

A few examples:

*Boy Fatally Shot After Video Game Fight

*PlayStation Sex Crime: Criminal Used Video Game Console to get pics of.....

*Xbox modders charged with copyright crime

*All violent video games to be banned in Germany

*Can A Video Game Lead To Murder?

*Activision sues to stop Jack Black game

*With E3 Over, Video Games Will Get You Off the Couch

Come on in and join in on the discussions. Many more awaiting inside!

http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm

See you there Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindingAngel June 17th 2009, 1:02 pm

just my tip

-dont make a specific forums, I mean focused on one thing
BlindingAngel
BlindingAngel
Forumember

Male Posts : 214
Language : Tagalog, Visaya, Chinese(slight)

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 17th 2009, 8:07 pm

BlindingAngel wrote:just my tip

-dont make a specific forums, I mean focused on one thing

Thanks for the tip Wink I have a few spots for other things, but being focused on one main theme helps keep things in check and in order. It was the whole main reason for making it. Your one stop shop for all things PSP Very Happy

Also- Update- We have a new Co-Admin- eclipse148. - Congrats to her!
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 20th 2009, 12:09 am

Update Very Happy PSP 4ms is on a roll with new and exciting things going on. First- we have a new Moderator- pspmaniac.

second- We are now voting on new PSP 4m icons! Check them out- they are pretty cool- I made them myself Wink

Third: New rules for earning points as a top poster- each weekend I will check the "Todays Top Posters" and give the meach 5 points. Remember- the first person to 100 points gets a gift certificate to either Gamestop.com or Amazon.com

Also, I will be posting some new ebooks this weekend.

I am also looking for a PSP Theme creator to join the GRFX team. If you interested- please PM me. Serious creators only need apply Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 23rd 2009, 7:18 pm

New ICons are up- and the voting is still open- so check them out and see what you think Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 25th 2009, 5:54 pm

One spot open!

Looking for a Graphic designer to join the team- Please apply within the forum by PM to Data2link (Me) If yo uare interested. Especially if yo uknow how to make icons for themes- either PS3 or PSP!
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Empty Tribute to Michael Jackson and more!

Post by Data2link June 29th 2009, 9:47 pm

Update: 1- Tribute to Michael Jackson

I have made a playlist of the top 41 songs of Michael Jackson. (He had so many- but these were some of his most well-known songs). There is also a cool Youtube Video of the "Moonwalk". Enjoy them both!!

Arrow The Playlist is under MUSIC > PLAYLISTS

Arrow The Video is under OFF TOPIC / GENERAL DISCUSSION > YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Update 2 - I am also starting to give out 5 points once a week to the "Top 20 Posters of the day". This will be given out each weekend- Either Firday, Saturday or Sunday. You never know which day- so post away to get the points Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link July 8th 2009, 9:13 pm

We have a new banner Smile After someone had raised concern over my manipulation of a phpbb default skin banner (They felt I shouldn't have done that) I made another one. So go on over and check it out- tell me what you think Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link July 13th 2009, 7:16 pm

New Arcade competition is in process- so if your a member- this is a great way to earn points! Check out the games section for details Wink
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link July 17th 2009, 11:52 pm

Congrats to our new "Top Mod" She steels the Top Mod Sig banner from ax_5000. We will see who gets it next Wink

We are heading towards 2000 members! :wouhou:

I just might give the 2000th member a nice reward Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link August 2nd 2009, 8:37 pm

PSP 4ms has exceeded 2000 members :wouhou:

Congrats and we welcome Damix_472 - Our 2000th member Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomanpaul August 2nd 2009, 9:02 pm

fallenknight wrote:Wait, you're talking to me? Why me in specific?

I had that same feeling Smile
mariomanpaul
mariomanpaul
Forumember

Male Posts : 57

http://www.mariofans.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link September 4th 2009, 4:41 am

^^I get that alot Very Happy^^

Well school is back in session, and PSP 4m will still be around! SO don't forget to stop by and tell all your fellow PSPers your still alive and ticking! On another note. We have updated our VIP section, so all you VIP members come on in and see what's new. If your not a VIP member- What are you waiting for! Come in and start posting! The Themes requests are also being done (Slowly but surely). So if you have made a request- check and see if yours is done yet.

Also- I'm still looking for affiliates. If you have more than 100 members and would like to affiliate with me. Let me know Smile
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link October 9th 2009, 9:03 pm

Not a whole lot of updates to announce Sad But I have added a few new News topics- under Hot Topics - Video Games in the News. Some of you video gamers may be interested in some of the topics- especially the one on making it hard for kids to by violent games. Check them out here: Video Game Industry In the News
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Empty Update

Post by Data2link November 4th 2009, 9:49 pm

Now all members who reach 50 posts or more will automatically be put into the VIP group. Of course posts are monitored for spam, so make sure they are meaninfull Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link December 22nd 2009, 11:00 pm

We have a new and improved Toolbar to be downloaded. New members everyday, but still looking for affiliates

If you affiliate with me now, please make sure your affiliate link is working. All non-working links will be removed by this weekend.
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link December 24th 2009, 11:16 pm

New- Each member can now add a topic Icon. So if your posting a topic because you have a question- you can now choose an Icon to go with it. Something fun for everyone Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link January 5th 2010, 11:48 pm

I thought it would be cool to show where people are coming to PSP4m from. As you can see- all over the world Very Happy Thanks to everyone who has visited. There are 2 stats- one is from today, the other is from awhile ago. Just to show the different country's- even though there are some repeats on both lists.
Todays stats:
The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Stats012

Older stats:
The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Stats013

:wouhou:
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link January 21st 2010, 2:39 am

We now have a new Grfx Team member- takeda01. We welcome him to the team. With him on board we are getting some of the THeme requests done- so if you have a request- go on in and check often to see if yours is done!

Also- Congrats to eclipse148 - she has won the $10.00 gift card for being the first to 100 points. :wouhou:
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link February 9th 2010, 8:07 pm

There are a couple of more Themes completed- Star Craft and Chevy Cobalt, If those are yours go in and check them out Smile
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link February 24th 2010, 10:19 pm

The PSP 4m is looking for Reporters. The reporter will keep us up to date on all news regarding PSP, or Playstation 3 information. This requires logging in every week. If your into the PSP or PS3, and would like to join our growing forum, please contact me by PM in the forum itself.

I'm also looking for new affiliates. If interested, apply within.

Forum stats:
20280 messages
2,417 registered users

New users are joining every day (3-6), and we have over 40 first time visitors a day.

Check out how far around the world we are reaching people.
I need help, since I can't handle it all. Of course we know people come and go, so I'm looking for some dedication here Wink

New world stats for PSP 4m:
The PSP 4m for PSPeople - over 3000 members & counting! - Page 3 Psp4ms10
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link March 12th 2010, 2:13 am

Ok- First off- I would really like to know who edited my first post and basically called me a smart***. I sent a pm to Typlo- so hopefully this will be taken care of.

EDIT:- I now know what they did, they didn't edit my post, they just banned the use of USERNAME. Nice job guys- you should have made the message a little less intrusive! Thumb down

On a more another note, All but 1 of my affiliate banners have been removed due to the forums being completely dead or no longer existing. So if anybody is up for affiliateing with me, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks Very Happy
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link April 16th 2010, 6:58 am

We now have over 2500 members, and a new poll going on. We are slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things with new updates and news regarding the PS3 and the PSP. Come on in! bye
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 14th 2010, 4:47 am

E3 is about to start, and I've got a great link updated on the forum under PS3 news. All the great info we've been waiting for will be posted! Hope to see you there
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Data2link June 18th 2010, 3:03 am

Looking for New Members to join the PSP 4m Staff. I need 2 moderators, and 2 Grfx design staff members. We are looking for those who are dedicated to the forum, including signing in at least once a week. If your interested please PM me.
Data2link
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next