Need header banner for direct link on to my website address Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Need header banner for direct link on to my website address

adhitya

Language : indonesia

Need header banner for direct link on to my website address Empty Need header banner for direct link on to my website address

Post by adhitya September 17th 2013, 4:21 am

hii admin,

can i do that?

please help me min :wouhou: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7025
    Language : English

Need header banner for direct link on to my website address Empty Re: Need header banner for direct link on to my website address

Post by BlackScorpion September 18th 2013, 5:04 am

Hi Adhitya, I believe those are just banners on top of the forum linked back to the forum.

Please read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and use the proper format if you wish to request a banner.  Also make sure your forum is eligible to request graphics. Please reply back with the proper request format filled out,  within 24 hour or I will close out this post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7025
    Language : English

Need header banner for direct link on to my website address Empty Re: Need header banner for direct link on to my website address

Post by BlackScorpion September 24th 2013, 1:10 am

Since you failed to respond, this post is closed and moved to completed request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!