The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

New domain, transfer

miamia005
    miamia005
    Forumember

Language : serbian

New domain, transfer  Empty New domain, transfer

Post by miamia005 October 17th 2013, 11:35 pm

I want to buy Domain name from forumotion and transfer xxxx.macedonianforum.net to xxxx.com
    How much credits cost domain name per year.
    Also, If I buy domain I need to buy hosting to, or forum stay hosted to forumotion.
    What is very important to me is, when I buy new domain from that moment, my forum will be online with new domain?
    I ask this before and didn`t get answer.
    Member will just write xxxxx.com and the forum will be open, or still will stay current address?
    After buying domain, I need to transfer forum to new domain by myself or someone from forumotion will?
    Sorry for so much question Very Happy
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

New domain, transfer  Empty Re: New domain, transfer

Post by Shadow October 28th 2013, 3:21 pm

miamia005 wrote:I want to buy Domain name from forumotion and transfer xxxx.macedonianforum.net to xxxx.com
    How much credits cost domain name per year.
    Also, If I buy domain I need to buy hosting to, or forum stay hosted to forumotion.
    What is very important to me is, when I buy new domain from that moment, my forum will be online with new domain?
    I ask this before and didn`t get answer.
    Member will just write xxxxx.com and the forum will be open, or still will stay current address?
    After buying domain, I need to transfer forum to new domain by myself or someone from forumotion will?
    Sorry for so much question Very Happy
    Hello miamia005

Your custom domain name will cost you 1600 credits per year.
    Please read the tutorial that will help you.
    https://help.forumotion.com/t10579-have-a-custom-domain-wwwmydomaincom

Best regards

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 12:34 pm