The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

2 posters

Go down

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Empty Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

Post by sankkuq December 5th 2013, 10:02 pm

Creation Type:
Size (In Pixels):Make it look nice in my forums [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nothing so huuuge
Primary Colors:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Someting like that but more orange Smile
Secondary Colors:none
Images to include:Team fortress 2 logo
Text to Insert:"Post new topic"
"Reply to topic"
"New posts [ Locked ]"
"Reply with quote"
"Edit post"
"Delete this post"
"Post new private message"
All these i need but with shorter text. Example: "Edit post" Change it to like "edit" ? Smile
Font (Provide Download Link): Someting like in image
Font Color: black
Link to My Forumotion Forum[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Here is link to my forum. try get it good to my forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Username on Your Forum:Tohtori
Link to your Last Graphics Request: I dont have 
Proof of Forum ownership screen shot
Detail description for your graphics request: Like i said need to be someting like in this image[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You can try make it nicer if you can Smile Check out my forum and think which would be cool Smile

Those icons i need [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks aredy for everyone who helps me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
sankkuq
Forumember

Language : finnish

http://freetokill.forum.com

Back to top Go down

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Empty Re: Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

Post by sankkuq December 5th 2013, 10:04 pm

Font Color: I mean white ! Very Happy
sankkuq
Forumember

Language : finnish

http://freetokill.forum.com

Back to top Go down

Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others  Empty Re: Team fortress 2 icons "Post new topic" + others

Post by BlackScorpion December 5th 2013, 10:40 pm

In case you missed it in your last request, which was denied. Let me post it again.

Sorry, Request Denied. Upon a visual inspection of your forum, it seems your forum does not qualify at this time to request graphics. Please read the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and pay special attention to the Forum Requirements.  [/b]

The following requirements are needed in order to request graphics for your Forum.

Forum must have a minimum of 10 users.
Forum must have at least 100 post.
(Banner Requests requirement will be 50 posts & 5 users)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down