The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
5 posters

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration

The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  Empty New update: Email notification for domain name expiration

Post by The Godfather January 6th 2014, 3:17 pm

New email notification for domain name expiration
    Dear members,

If you have bought a domain name or received it for free, then said domain name will expire after one year of purchase.
    60 days before the expiration, a warning will display in your administrative panel:
    New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  60_jou10

You will receive three emails (30 days, 7 days and 24hours before the deadline)

Here is a screenshot of the email you will receive:

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  J-710

Best regards

ForuMotion
    A ForuMotion Important Announcement

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  Empty Re: New update: Email notification for domain name expiration

Post by Guest January 7th 2014, 7:54 pm

Hello Godfather,

Is this a new procedure? I don't think I've ever received these emails.

In the absence of Buttercup, who apparently is on holiday for a further week, and you are the only pro-admin able to deal with some issues in her absence, I would be extremely grateful if you could please deal with this urgent matter for me.... 
    https://help.forumotion.com/t129521-my-forum-deleted-i-did-not-delete-it-need-urgent-help-please#867698

There are a couple of other members waiting for similar help and we are at risk of permanently losing our established domain names if not rectified urgently please.

Thanks
    Cas
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499
    Language : English

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  Empty Re: New update: Email notification for domain name expiration

Post by SLGray January 7th 2014, 8:25 pm

Cas wrote:Hello Godfather,

Is this a new procedure? I don't think I've ever received these emails.
    Yes, this is a new procedure.

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    OVELT
    OVELT
    Forumember

Post by OVELT January 8th 2014, 11:17 pm

I lost my domain some months ago though I begged all the admins here to help me before time was over...no one wanted to deal with the matter seriously as all of them kept silent except Buttercup who promised to help me but could do nothing. if this is a new procedure , then luckyare the ones concerned. you could do this before time was over to me. anyway... no use to cry over spilt milk. Thank you forumotion :
    Bill Cahill

Male Posts : 15
    Language : english

Post by Bill Cahill January 9th 2014, 2:02 am

Hi. I took over my forums after the owner got tired of it several years ago. He turned it over to me with his password, and, blessings. Unfortunately, the owners don't recognize me as the new owner without written permission from the original owner. He has disappeared, and, I can't get in touch with him...
    So, as acting Administrator, can I receive those e mails/
    Bill Cahill
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

Post by SLGray January 9th 2014, 8:24 am

Bill Cahill wrote:Hi. I took over my forums after the owner got tired of it several years ago. He turned it over to me with his password, and, blessings. Unfortunately, the owners don't recognize me as the new owner without written permission from the original owner. He has disappeared, and, I can't get in touch with him...
    Bill Cahill
    Please start a topic in the correct section: https://help.forumotion.com/f46-other-problems .

New update: Email notification for domain name expiration  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow January 9th 2014, 11:23 am

OVELT wrote:I lost my domain some months ago though I begged all the admins here to help me before time was over...no one wanted to deal with the matter seriously as all of them kept silent except Buttercup who promised to help me but could do nothing. if this is a new procedure , then luckyare the ones concerned. you could do this before time was over to me. anyway... no use to cry over spilt milk. Thank you forumotion :

Bill Cahill wrote:Hi. I took over my forums after the owner got tired of it several years ago. He turned it over to me with his password, and, blessings. Unfortunately, the owners don't recognize me as the new owner without written permission from the original owner. He has disappeared, and, I can't get in touch with him...
    Bill Cahill

Thanks for posting comment linked to the announcement.
    For all other requests please open new topic.

Thanks for your understanding!!

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 9:27 am