Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party.

cecesaun1
    cecesaun1
    Forumember

Female Posts : 147
    Language : English

Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party. Empty Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party.

Post by cecesaun1 January 22nd 2014, 6:19 pm

Hello,

I'm experiencing problems with my forum. It states that I have malicious malware from a third party possibly on my forum. I've went through the various steps of which one was to contact the site host. Can someone assist me with this problem please? Sad 

Thanks so very much in advance.

Also, please note that I took my site off line as suggested also, I don't know if this will have any problems in checking my forum out, so if so, just let me know and I will make it available again online.

site address address is: www.cstylessims3forum.com
    I am the administrator: cecesaun1
    The site name is: Cstyles Sims3 forum

Last edited by cecesaun1 on January 22nd 2014, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8755
    Language : English & Basic French

Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party. Empty Re: Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party.

Post by Derri January 22nd 2014, 10:07 pm

Hi,

Is this when you log in? Is it from Online Guardian?

Can you tell me who gives you this message and if you have to fill out a captcha or something upon log in?
    cecesaun1
    cecesaun1
    Forumember

Female Posts : 147
    Language : English

Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party. Empty Re: Forum stating that I may have malicious malware on my site from a third party.

Post by cecesaun1 January 22nd 2014, 11:37 pm

I fixed it but I thank you so much for replying with an offer to help me! I will mark this solved. Have a great day!
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow January 23rd 2014, 3:01 am

hello

Just for your information (and if you have malware issue in the future), we've a tutorial to solve this problem:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t128897-how-to-clean-up-your-forum-after-a-google-chrome-malware-alert

Regards