Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+67
JennyorAlice
Draxion
Sienna
skouliki
Mimóza
Elementar
RyanPham
khabur330162
Caihlem
An
Kiyomizu
Take Notes
KpuCk0
Niko
Ellianna17
Kratos
Anzo
ANGrey
Angelo Andrei
Russel
Ape
Ace 1
DireGames
109190xmas
Sir. Mayo
Nemo
ShadesOfJay
_Twisted_Mods_
Worst Nightmare
Eugeo Igvalt
brandon_g
Ultron's Vision
darkgoku
Joost
Stephen-
Ramdaman
AngelaHolmes
Agent 86
kur0
TheCrow
Nicole GFA
RichDope
PunBBGR
01roby
Illest
remson
Tommy Lee
The Wicked Angel
Thor2
levy
JazeonX
Kiaraa
Ange Tuteur
Beyonder
Sir Chivas™
BlackScorpion
ddoesmc
TheShaka
Derri
SLGray
Jophy
Pizza Boi
RadioHead
Kite Trojan
Rhino.Freak
T.R24
Base
71 posters

Ask the staff (No support here)

Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10383
    Language : English and French

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Empty Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base April 4th 2014, 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

Members have suggested a topic where they can ask questions for the Forumotion Team. Here, you are free to ask questions and members of staff will answer them.

Please note that the staff reserves the right to refuse to answer any question that we deem as inappropriate. This topic will also be locked if things get out of hand. Thank you.

This is NOT a place to ask for support. All questions regarding support must be done in the appropriate sections.

Last edited by Base on May 7th 2014, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Base April 25th 2014, 9:18 pm

remson wrote:need help with user and password change on old account not been in use since 2011

Please open up a new topic in the support forum for any help.
    remson

Language : english

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Empty moblie app

Post by remson April 25th 2014, 10:48 pm

Hi,

I was just wondering is there a mobile application for these forums on iphone/ipad?
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17922
    Language : English

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ask the staff (No support here)

Post by Jophy April 26th 2014, 4:51 pm

remson wrote:need help with user and password change on old account not been in use since 2011
    Hello,

This is not the section to ask questions. Please use the support sections, thanks. Smile
    T.R24

Post by T.R24 April 28th 2014, 10:38 am

I've got a quick question for staff here just to see what I should do. Over a month ago I was having to talk to Buttercup about a domain issue. It was going fine until I asked her to explain the reason for something, and she's now been ignoring my question for over a month now which is just ridiculous.

What should or do, or how can I take this further?
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Post by Jophy April 28th 2014, 10:44 am

T.R24 wrote:I've got a quick question for staff here just to see what I should do. Over a month ago I was having to talk to Buttercup about a domain issue. It was going fine until I asked her to explain the reason for something, and she's now been ignoring my question for over a month now which is just ridiculous.

What should or do, or how can I take this further?
    Did you try creating a topic for that question? If it's not a private matter, it should be posted on the support section. We don't allow support on PM unless it's a password request or you're requested by a staff member to send some details on PM about a problem.

T.R24

Post by T.R24 April 28th 2014, 11:20 am

Buttercup sent a PM to me. We then discussed the problem with a few PM's sent back and forth. Then my final question (directly related to our foscussion) has just been ignored. I'm not making a new thread as it is directly related to our private discussion.
    RadioHead
    RadioHead
    Forumember

Language : English (der?)

Post by RadioHead April 28th 2014, 11:28 am

T.R24, she gets very busy and by now your message would not be readable by her, can you send her a new message and I'm sure she will get back to you shortly. She has returned to the office from the weekend a few short hours ago.
    T.R24

Post by T.R24 April 28th 2014, 2:14 pm

In the last month I've sent 2 messages asking for confirmation of whether or not she received the message that I'm looking for an answer to. Both have been ignored. I thought she would at least have the decency to reply to confirm with a yes or no? Am I expecting too much or what?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51514

Post by SLGray April 28th 2014, 9:48 pm

Buttercup is very busy, so try sending another private message.

Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur April 28th 2014, 9:56 pm

Hehe, you know how it is when you get busy, right ? You're about to do one thing, but then you get called or reminded to do something else and you end up doing that instead. Long story short I have forgotten about many things and find out about them days, or even weeks later ! Shocked

Sometimes that happens here with my PMs, or my friends list. I see the notification and then I totally forget about !! I guess you could call me forgetful Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Whistle
    T.R24

Post by T.R24 April 29th 2014, 11:44 am

SLGray wrote:Buttercup is very busy, so try sending another private message.  

I'll try one more time.

I understand people are busy etc and that's fair enough for the volunteers on here, but you can't just be forgetful when you're getting paid to do a job.

My last 3 reminders have been read and not replied to, I highly doubt that's forgetful.
    Illest
    Illest
    Forumember

Male Posts : 135

Post by Illest May 5th 2014, 1:10 am

@Derri did you make your avatar or did someone else?
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Post by Derri May 5th 2014, 1:53 am

Illest wrote:@Derri did you make your avatar or did someone else?

Hi,

Leah7 made my Avatar as she had one like it and I asked if she could make me one.

01roby

Language : Indonesian

Post by 01roby May 6th 2014, 8:59 am

Please Help Me. How can I do this
    there is the forum category  Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Untitl10
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Post by Jophy May 6th 2014, 9:12 am

01roby wrote:Please Help Me. How can I do this
    there is the forum category  Ask the staff (No support here) - Page 4 Untitl10
    Hello,

Please post your questions on the support section. Thank you.
    01roby

Language : Indonesian

Post by 01roby May 7th 2014, 4:13 am

how i can change the pm
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray May 7th 2014, 4:59 am

Support questions need to be posted in the support section. This topic is about the staff, not support issues.

T.R24

Post by T.R24 May 11th 2014, 1:41 am

T.R24 wrote:

I'll try one more time.

I understand people are busy etc and that's fair enough for the volunteers on here, but you can't just be forgetful when you're getting paid to do a job.

My last 3 reminders have been read and not replied to, I highly doubt that's forgetful.

Still nothing. So do I just accept that my question will always be avoided or what? Any advice, staff?
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Post by Jophy May 12th 2014, 6:06 am

T.R24 wrote:
    T.R24 wrote:

I'll try one more time.

Still nothing. So do I just accept that my question will always be avoided or what? Any advice, staff?
    I will try to ask her as to why she's not answering your PM's to her. I'll just post here in case I receive an answer.

Thanks.
    T.R24

Post by T.R24 May 13th 2014, 1:29 am

I got a reply there. Still no proper answer, but I think I'll just leave it at that.

Thanks to the staff who tried to help out.
    PunBBGR
    PunBBGR
    Forumember

Language : Greek, English

Post by PunBBGR June 16th 2014, 9:36 pm

Good Evening dear Staff,

I am here to ask you, people in ForumGreek and not in ForuMotion, where can they promote their forum? There is no official ForumGreek forum like here. Is there anywhere we could promote our forums to?

Regards.
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Post by Base June 16th 2014, 9:48 pm

PunBBGR wrote:Good Evening dear Staff,

I am here to ask you, people in ForumGreek and not in ForuMotion, where can they promote their forum? There is no official ForumGreek forum like here. Is there anywhere we could promote our forums to?

Regards.

If your forum language is in English, then you are allowed to promote your forum.
    PunBBGR
    PunBBGR
    Forumember

Post by PunBBGR June 16th 2014, 10:03 pm

Hello dear Base,

The forums in ForumGreek are in Greek. But unfortunately there is no Greek Support to promote Greek Forums. This is the reason why i am asking you where forums could be promoted.

Regards.
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Post by Base June 16th 2014, 10:04 pm

PunBBGR wrote:Hello dear Base,

The forums in ForumGreek are in Greek. But unfortunately there is no Greek Support to promote Greek Forums. This is the reason why i am asking you where forums could be promoted.

Regards.

Unfortunately, we do not allow promotion of non-English forums here. You will have to find somewhere else to promote your forum.
    PunBBGR
    PunBBGR
    Forumember

Post by PunBBGR June 16th 2014, 10:11 pm

Hello dear Base,

ForumGreek supports a lot of forums and that gives a lot of users that don't know how to write or read English and they are having all sorts of problems with their forums. One Greek Community of ForuMotion would help a lot all ForumGreek Forums. Are there any thoughts of creating a Greek Support?

Regards.
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Post by Ange Tuteur June 16th 2014, 10:45 pm

There was a Greek Support made with permission, though I'm not sure what has been going on there recently; first it was visible, then it was in maintenance forever, then it was visible again.

http://www.greek-support.net/
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray June 17th 2014, 12:39 am

Also you can check out the forums that offer promotions - https://help.forumotion.com/f17-computers-internet .  There are many forums that allow members to promote their forums.  Also you search the Greek forums for ones that offer promotion services.

RadioHead
    RadioHead
    Forumember

Language : English (der?)

Post by RadioHead June 18th 2014, 1:49 pm

PunBBGR wrote:Hello dear Base,

ForumGreek supports a lot of forums and that gives a lot of users that don't know how to write or read English and they are having all sorts of problems with their forums. One Greek Community of ForuMotion would help a lot all ForumGreek Forums. Are there any thoughts of creating a Greek Support?

Regards.

ForuMotion would love to hire a Greek Pro-Admin from what I've heard, there is no word of an official Greek support forum as there is no-one within the company who can speak Greek.
    If your up for a challenge to work within FM, you should first need to speak fluent French, then get in contact with Buttercup and she can further assist you. Wink
    RichDope

Language : English, Romanian,Spanish

Post by RichDope June 19th 2014, 2:20 am

Hey, I dont know if anyone remember me but im Richard (i forgot my password to the old account) , I been in top 3 best forum creators on the Romanian forum 3 years ago, but due to my personal life i quited. Now I'm back beacuse i need to make a forum for my family. The problem is I forgot everything i used to know, and i was wondering if you guys know or have any adivce of how should i remember everything, or where to start reading the basics or something that can help me remember. Thank you Smile
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7040

Post by BlackScorpion June 19th 2014, 3:47 am

RichDope wrote:Hey, I dont know if anyone remember me but im Richard (i forgot my password to the old account) , I been in top 3 best forum creators on the Romanian forum 3 years ago, but due to my personal life i quited. Now I'm back beacuse i need to make a forum for my family. The problem is I forgot everything i used to know, and i was wondering if you guys know or have any adivce of how should i remember everything, or where to start reading the basics or something that can help me remember. Thank you Smile

Dude, How can you forget everything? it's like riding a bike once you get used to riding one you never forget.

My advice to you is to start with the basics and work your way up, there is a lot of information on this help forum to get you thru nearly everything. Good Luck.