Html intro page with required login or registration Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Html intro page with required login or registration

MadroX
    MadroX
    Forumember

Language : English

Html intro page with required login or registration Empty Html intro page with required login or registration

Post by MadroX May 19th 2014, 7:05 am

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could make a html intro page, which requires users to either login or register before they can access my site. I would like to make this active for all of my forums, for example, if someone goes to a straight link to my portal page and are not signed in, I would like them to be redirected to this html page. Can anyone help me with this?
    MadroX
    MadroX
    Forumember

Language : English

Html intro page with required login or registration Empty Re: Html intro page with required login or registration

Post by MadroX May 28th 2014, 8:08 am

bump
    Michael_vx
    Michael_vx
    Forumember

Male Posts : 664
    Language : Arabic and some English

Html intro page with required login or registration Empty Re: Html intro page with required login or registration

Post by Michael_vx May 28th 2014, 3:09 pm

hi
    as all info i know HTML may wont do that
    i dont think that is possible thing
    Pizza Boi
    Pizza Boi
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
    Language : French

Post by Pizza Boi June 16th 2014, 7:11 am

Hi Very Happy

Well first off, you have to create the HTML page and I suggest you look at Turbodeif's profile here and check the "HTML Page" topic that's started by Rss.Yugi.

Now once you did the HTML page, you must add in FM's link below and set it as your homepage then from there, you can log in to the main forum by typing this url: /forum after your main web address.

Unfortunately, if you want the automated version, it hasn't been done after LG shut down the project.

Regards,
    Pizza Boi