The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

+2
Joost
BlackScorpion
6 posters

Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by BlackScorpion July 30th 2014, 5:21 pm

I didn't see a topic on this. Terri, congrats on your promotion , I'm so sad to see Jophy leave but you will make a great Manager.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7015
Reputation : 919
Language : English
Location : USA

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Joost July 30th 2014, 5:24 pm

Derri congrats on your promotion to Manager! Very Happy
Joost
Joost
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1361
Reputation : 191
Language : Dutch, English
Location : The Netherlands

https://ondersteun.actieforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Derri July 30th 2014, 6:03 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:I didn't see a topic on this. Terri, congrats on your promotion , I'm so sad to see Jophy leave but you will make a great Manager.

Thanks for this message BlackScorpion I do appreciate it.

Just to clarify a point I was promoted before Jophy left. Again thanks for your message.

@Joost, Thanks for your message Very Happy

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Reputation : 638
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by bushwacker August 1st 2014, 6:43 pm

congrats
avatar
bushwacker
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://nomadz.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Derri August 5th 2014, 11:30 am

bushwacker wrote:congrats

Thanks Very Happy
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Reputation : 638
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Codyy August 7th 2014, 7:54 am

Derri,

Do you recognize my name or perhaps CodyCFS? Nice to know that this is where you are now. Smile Congratulations.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Reputation : 16
Language : English
Location : Florida

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Derri August 7th 2014, 8:35 am

Codyy wrote:Derri,

Do you recognize my name or perhaps CodyCFS? Nice to know that this is where you are now. Smile Congratulations.

I recognise your username yes.

You ran Forumansion right? I don't know you as CodyCFS, that was before I was active on here I think.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Reputation : 638
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Codyy August 9th 2014, 4:04 am

Derri wrote:
Codyy wrote:Derri,

Do you recognize my name or perhaps CodyCFS? Nice to know that this is where you are now. Smile Congratulations.

I recognise your username yes.

You ran Forumansion right? I don't know you as CodyCFS, that was before I was active on here I think.
You must not be the same Derri, then. Yes, I am the same one that operated ForuMansion. However, there was a Derri back around 2010/2011 that used your same username and was a technician/coder here at ForuMotion and I worked with him on ForuMansion.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Reputation : 16
Language : English
Location : Florida

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Derri August 9th 2014, 4:22 am

Codyy wrote:
Derri wrote:
Codyy wrote:Derri,

Do you recognize my name or perhaps CodyCFS? Nice to know that this is where you are now. Smile Congratulations.

I recognise your username yes.

You ran Forumansion right? I don't know you as CodyCFS, that was before I was active on here I think.
You must not be the same Derri, then. Yes, I am the same one that operated ForuMansion. However, there was a Derri back around 2010/2011 that used your same username and was a technician/coder here at ForuMotion and I worked with him on ForuMansion.

I'm not that Derri Razz
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Reputation : 638
Language : English & Basic French
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Derri on your Promotion Empty Re: Congratulations Derri on your Promotion

Post by Bandersnatch August 9th 2014, 11:02 am

Congratulations Derri! c:
avatar
Bandersnatch
New Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 1
Language : Dutch

http://warriorcatsnl.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum