The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!!

2 posters

Go down

Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by floozie March 7th 2008, 1:14 am

Hi there,

I've had two members this morning tell me that when they click the new posts button they get a message saying 'you are not allowed access to this page' but they can access pages the long way (by clicking on the forum and then the topic)

Any ideas how to fix this? So far its only happening to members not admin.

Thanks in advance
floozie

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Uber Lord March 7th 2008, 1:40 am

They don't have permission to post in that forum go to admin panel -> Forum -> Categories and forums -> check the permissions in the forums you are having problems with.
Uber Lord
Uber Lord
Forumember

Male Posts : 710

http://computerworld.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: Members not allowed access?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by floozie March 7th 2008, 5:40 am

done that, the only forums they dont have permission to are an admin support forum and basket. When pressing the new posts button they are getting the message for all forums, I checked the permissions, all is ok so they should get new posts for the forums they have permission too.. and its only happened to two members which is why I'm confused, these two members have the exact same permissions as all other general members but no-one else is having this problem
floozie

Back to top Go down

Post by floozie March 7th 2008, 7:30 am

never mind, I fixed it.
floozie

Back to top Go down