The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Having Multiple Ranks

Spectral

Language : English

Having Multiple Ranks Empty Having Multiple Ranks

Post by Spectral Mon 1 Sep - 10:10

I have a forum for my server I own. Now you can only have one rank, player, donator, vip, vip+, unless you are part of the staff, then you could have mod and vip or mod and donator.

Rather than having different ranks which have one of the bars of both of the bars, how can I just assign them to two ranks? Like mod and vip and it shows both of the bars I made?
    AngelaHolmes
    AngelaHolmes
    Forumember

Male Posts : 202
    Language : English

Having Multiple Ranks Empty Re: Having Multiple Ranks

Post by AngelaHolmes Mon 1 Sep - 10:46

Spectral wrote:I have a forum for my server I own. Now you can only have one rank, player, donator, vip, vip+, unless you are part of the staff, then you could have mod and vip or mod and donator.

Rather than having different ranks which have one of the bars of both of the bars, how can I just assign them to two ranks? Like mod and vip and it shows both of the bars I made?

Hello,

Here is a good solution;

You can make a graphics request in our graphics section and post both of the images and gets them attached to each other.

Last edited by AngelaHolmes on Mon 1 Sep - 11:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it more formal and also spelling correction)
    Kiyomizu
    Kiyomizu
    Forumember

Male Posts : 201
    Language : French and English

Having Multiple Ranks Empty Re: Having Multiple Ranks

Post by Kiyomizu Tue 2 Sep - 9:26

Hello Smile 

You can add a profile field in Users & Groups > Users and Profiles. Wink
    You can chose A list or Text Field and your moderators and administrators change the field in each user ;D

Cordially,

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 16:38