The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Urgent account Deletion

theego

Language : English

Solved Urgent account Deletion

Post by theego September 28th 2014, 9:12 pm

Hi, 

Im a mod on a forum and our admin is in Australia and asleep. We've had an urgent request to close an account. Could you please arrange this in absence of my Admin? The individual is stressed and wants his account closed with immediate effect? 

We are not sure why there is such urgency, however he seems distressed, can you help in anyway?

Deletion requested for username Eastie

Kind Regards 

The Ego

Last edited by theego on September 28th 2014, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: Urgent account Deletion

Post by Ape September 28th 2014, 9:17 pm

Hello @theego

Sorry but we as staff membrs here can not enter a forum to delete an account only an admin /founder of your forum can remove an account i would ask you to PM or Email your admin and then tell the member it will be deleted in the next 24hrs or what ever you feel best.

Sorry we can not be of any more help

APE

Urgent account Deletion Left1212Urgent account Deletion Center11Urgent account Deletion Right112
    Urgent account Deletion Ape_b110
    Urgent account Deletion Ape1010
    theego

Language : English

Post by theego September 28th 2014, 9:22 pm

APE wrote:Hello @theego

Sorry but we as staff membrs here can not enter a forum to delete an account only an admin /founder of your forum can remove an account i would ask you to PM or Email your admin and then tell the member it will be deleted in the next 24hrs or what ever you feel best.

Sorry we can not be of any more help

APE
    No problem, I guessed that was the answer. Just thought I'd ask. The individual has threatened to get us closed as he requested it yesterday, yet our Admin hasn't been online, so it's been unavoidable. He is due on tomorrow and we've notified the individual it will be done then. We will review Admin access given this situation.

Thanks once again.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape September 28th 2014, 9:27 pm

Don't worry about your forum the account will be deleted by your admin in time and then the member will have no problem.

we do like to see a forum have more then one admin so if things like this come up there is always some one to hand but it's a trust thing and that we can not help.

just make sure you ask the admin and send them any info you may have got in a pm.

once again thank you.

I will now lock this thread

APE

Urgent account Deletion Left1212Urgent account Deletion Center11Urgent account Deletion Right112
    Urgent account Deletion Ape_b110
    Urgent account Deletion Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 2:23 pm