Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack

quarantinex
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack

Post by quarantinex October 10th 2014, 9:07 am

I want to allow my Moderators to view this page as shown below:

Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack I1bwCOW

Last edited by quarantinex on October 11th 2014, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Base
    Base
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
    Language : English and French

Solved Re: Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack

Post by Base October 10th 2014, 10:48 am

Hello,

Here is a guide on how to use the report system: https://help.forumotion.com/t35557-the-report-system

You should be allowed certain groups i.e. moderators to use all parts of the report system.
    quarantinex
    Forumember

Solved Re: Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack

Post by quarantinex October 10th 2014, 10:36 pm

i cant find it
    quarantinex
    Forumember

Post by quarantinex October 10th 2014, 10:39 pm

I didnt find my answer there
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2108

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ October 10th 2014, 10:56 pm

Admin Panel>General>Reports
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape October 10th 2014, 11:28 pm

What i did was to make a button in the nav bar that is set to admin and mods only then added the link to the button so the staff can click on it when ever needed Wink

Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Left1212Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Center11Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Right112
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Ape_b110
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Ape1010
    quarantinex
    Forumember

Post by quarantinex October 10th 2014, 11:50 pm

i got it to where mods can see the button to go to it but it doesnt allow them access to see the reported posts
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape October 11th 2014, 12:36 am

ACP>> General tab >>   Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Alerte2 Reports >> Configuration >>
    Report status : Members
    Self-Reports : Yes
    Report edit by users : No

Permissions:
    Here you can lock the report feature for special users who abuse of them :
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Editer Manage users (Add no names)
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Editer Manage groups (Add no names)

Here you can disable the post report from specific users you consider as trustworthy, so members won't be able to send reports for messages posted by these specific users :
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Editer Manage users (Add no names)
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Editer Manage groups (Add No names)
    Save

And your done.
    in the profile of the staff they will need to change there profile settings to see new reports Wink

APE

Last edited by APE on October 11th 2014, 2:22 am; edited 4 times in total

Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Left1212Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Center11Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Right112
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack Ape_b110
    quarantinex
    Forumember

Post by quarantinex October 11th 2014, 12:45 am

i got all the settings correct but it still doesnt work
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape October 11th 2014, 12:47 am

can you send me a test account with admin powers in a pm so i can look over it for you ?
    EDIT: and url of the forum you are testing this on.

quarantinex
    Forumember

Post by quarantinex October 11th 2014, 1:29 am

sent
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape October 11th 2014, 1:44 am

EDIT OF POST:

ok for your staff to see the Reports you have to have them as marked as mod in there Permissions like in the screen shot below
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack 110
    Is there a way I can Allow my Moderators to access the Report Post Hack 210
    If the member is not marked as (Is Moderator) they will not see the reports forum when a report has been made

APE

quarantinex
    Forumember

Post by quarantinex October 11th 2014, 2:35 am

Thanks dude
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ape October 11th 2014, 3:36 am

quarantinex wrote:Thanks dude
    Your welcome
    Topic solved and archived