Random redirects to the apple store Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Random redirects to the apple store

Nazamroth
    Forumember

Language : English

Random redirects to the apple store Empty Random redirects to the apple store

Post by Nazamroth 14/10/2014, 00:31

Greetings,

One of our users, who uses an iPhone because of circumstances beyond his control, has reported the following problem:

"I get redirected to the apple App Store every 10 seconds, and once I've closed it I have to then spam back a million times before returning to the forum. 

I'm stuck using the mobile version, because I don't get redirected when I use it. 
    Unfortunately that means I may aswell quit using this website as I will be unable to take part in any RP. 

The only reason I managed to type this, is because I'm using my phones notepad"

I was unable to figure out a solution, or even the cause of the problem, apart from the obvious "stop using apple" solution, and could not find a relevant topic in the support forums. Does anyone have an idea whats going on and how to stop it?
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16217
    Language : French, English

Random redirects to the apple store Empty Re: Random redirects to the apple store

Post by Shadow 14/10/2014, 04:17

Nazamroth wrote:Greetings,

One of our users, who uses an iPhone because of circumstances beyond his control, has reported the following problem:

"I get redirected to the apple App Store every 10 seconds, and once I've closed it I have to then spam back a million times before returning to the forum. 

I'm stuck using the mobile version, because I don't get redirected when I use it. 
    Unfortunately that means I may aswell quit using this website as I will be unable to take part in any RP. 

The only reason I managed to type this, is because I'm using my phones notepad"

I was unable to figure out a solution, or even the cause of the problem, apart from the obvious "stop using apple" solution, and could not find a relevant topic in the support forums. Does anyone have an idea whats going on and how to stop it?
    Hello Nazamroth

I have created an only topic about this problem. Thanks for reporting the information needed: https://help.forumotion.com/t136121-530-random-redirection-to-apple-store#917574

Thanks for your help Smile