Roundcube email - can not log in? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Roundcube email - can not log in?

frontier gander
    frontier gander
    Forumember

Male Posts : 160
    Language : english

Roundcube email - can not log in? Empty Roundcube email - can not log in?

Post by frontier gander October 31st 2014, 4:58 pm

I see that roundcube has updated and as usual with updates, I can not log into my email account now. I keep getting a red message with "Your session is invalid or expired."

I use this email server because that's what forumotion had offered under the Mailboxes in the Admin panel.

Is there something new that I have to download in order to access my email under this company or did I just throw out a bunch of money when I had business cards made up with this email address on it?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51514
    Language : English

Roundcube email - can not log in? Empty Re: Roundcube email - can not log in?

Post by SLGray October 31st 2014, 5:15 pm

Try this log off your forum and clear your browser's cache and history.  Then log back in again.

Roundcube email - can not log in? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    frontier gander
    frontier gander
    Forumember

Male Posts : 160
    Language : english

Roundcube email - can not log in? Empty Re: Roundcube email - can not log in?

Post by frontier gander October 31st 2014, 5:27 pm

Nope, nuttin!

I even went as far as deleting that email address and making a new one, still the same story.

Heres the short cut I had bookmarked for logging into my email address: http://webmail.frontiermuzzleloading.com/?_task=mail