how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate?

angiann
    angiann

Male Posts : 20

how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate? Empty how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate?

Post by angiann November 27th 2014, 8:28 am

ok good morning everybody..i need help i have the AvacWeb Chat with pop up button but i want to make it steady not pop up at the top of the forum.Thanks

how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate? Empty Re: how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate?

Post by Guest November 27th 2014, 9:51 am

angiann wrote:ok good morning everybody..i need help i have the AvacWeb Chat with pop up button but i want to make it steady not pop up at the top of the forum.Thanks

I'm not sure if AWC is supported here, but if you search avacweb.com . There's a topic on how to make AWC work in a HTML page.
    angiann
    angiann

Male Posts : 20

how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate? Empty Re: how put the AvacWeb Chat into temblate?

Post by angiann November 27th 2014, 10:20 am

i don't want it in a HTML page but in the homepage..thanks

Post by Guest November 27th 2014, 10:56 am

angiann wrote:i don't want it in a HTML page but in the homepage..thanks

AWC support is given @ http://www.avacweb.com . Please, ask LG, thank you! FM has it's own chat support. AvacWeb has it's own custom made chatbox, very much related to FM, but still.... You can sign up @ avacweb.com if you wish and ask for support there. Any (staff) member will help, I'm sure.

PS: Could you fill out your forum address in your profile for us, please? It's one of the fields that must be filled out. Thank you! It's a good manner when you open up a support ticket to let us know your FM website. If you're not sure on how to open up a ticket, please, read the forum rules or ask any staff member. Smile