Changing the registration e-mail Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Changing the registration e-mail

GATOR01

Language : english

In progress Changing the registration e-mail

Post by GATOR01 January 22nd 2015, 4:13 am

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. It has been awhile since I set up my forum, and I am having a laps in memory. I would like to change the e-mail address that new members registration come to for my forum, and can't seem to figure out how to find it, or change it. I think that somebody has been able to get into my account, and would like to change it.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

In progress Re: Changing the registration e-mail

Post by brandon_g January 22nd 2015, 4:20 am

GATOR01 wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. It has been awhile since I set up my forum, and I am having a laps in memory. I would like to change the e-mail address that new members registration come to for my forum, and can't seem to figure out how to find it, or change it. I think that somebody has been able to get into my account, and would like to change it.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    You the founder of this forum I am guessing? If so do you want to change foundation email address  or your Founder account email?

-Brandon
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

In progress Re: Changing the registration e-mail

Post by Ange Tuteur January 22nd 2015, 4:27 am

Hello @GATOR01,

You can change your e-mail by clicking profile from the navigation bar, and going to the information tab. Right under your name should be your e-mail. You can also change your e-mail by going to Administration Panel > Users and groups > Users > Search users

Find your account, and click on your name to edit your settings. Directly under your name will be your e-mail.

If you're the founder of the forum, you should also change your e-mail in the utilities. Your e-mail should be the first option under the founder account section.
    https://www.forumotion.com/utils/