The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

max 257 old message

_Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2083
    Language : English

Solved max 257 old message

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:37 am

thiss is on forumotion but im sure its same on our forums also when i goto my profile and got statics view all messages posted by _Twisted_Mods_ https://help.forumotion.com/spa/_Twisted_Mods_

i can only see a max of 257 messages .. is thier anyway possible to see all of my messages with no max limit

i have asked a few staff and they have no idea and i msg buttercup with no reply witch is understandable shes always busy but maybe in mean time untill she replys maybe someone knows a way to do this .. or knows where the tech lives soo i can kick him and make him fix it . :wouhou: .either one works for me Laughing
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Solved Re: max 257 old message

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 am

_Twisted_Mods_ wrote:thiss is on forumotion but im sure its same on our forums also when i goto my profile and got statics view all messages posted by _Twisted_Mods_ https://help.forumotion.com/spa/_Twisted_Mods_

i can only see a max of 257 messages .. is thier anyway possible to see all of my messages with no max limit

i have asked a few staff and they have no idea and i msg buttercup with no reply witch is understandable shes always busy but maybe in mean time untill she replys maybe someone knows a way to do this .. or knows where the tech lives soo i can kick him and make him fix it . :wouhou: .either one works for me Laughing
    Hello

For your information, I just answer urgent private messages. Unfortunatly, I cannot reply to all PM. Otherwise, I should be connected into my inbox all day long... Anyway, I don't know if there is a limit or if it is a bug. I've sent a request to have more info.

Thanks for your patience :rose:
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:15 am

ty buttercup
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:25 am

Hello

Actually, there is a limit. You cannot find all messages. On the English support, I checked few big posters and got 247 topics. On the French support 225... The technicians didn't answer me but Vivi from the French support told me that is normal not to have all topics appearing.

I'll give you the details as soon as I have an answer Wink
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:33 pm

ty... looks like i might have to add a suggestion to be able to search for my post between certain dates or something
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 am

Hello

I can tell you that there is a limit depending on the number of user and posts! Our technicians set up it to avoid slowdowns especially for very big and active forums Wink

But you can add a suggestion if you want Wink

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:29 pm