Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible?

PokeChamp

Language : Bulgarian

Solved Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible?

Post by PokeChamp February 18th 2015, 12:05 pm

Greetings people. Here's my story.

I don't remember the exact year,It was probably 2005. I created a forum,and It's last name was finishing in OMGFORUM.NET,which probably isn't available anymore. The forum were about a Gameboy game/anime series called "Pokemon". It grew up in few years,and become nicely active,then I decided to create another forum,that will have some specific stuff in it,but the same day i created it,I decided that I don't have time to take care of another forum and I deleted it. 1 or 2 years later,we got an argue,and I decided to delete the main forum,which I spend years taking care of it,and after it's deletion,2 years passed,and I realized what a HUGE mistake I made!  I've tried everything to restore it,but with no luck and hope,until yesterday. I suddenly managed to recover that second forum,I've deleted in it's creation (The one I had no time to take care). But still cannot restore the old and active one Sad . So my question is,can I restore older forum,since deleting a newer one,first,then the older one second? Please help me,that forum is my family. Sad

Thanks and sorry for my bad English. 
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8711
    Language : English & Basic French

Solved Re: Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible?

Post by Derri February 18th 2015, 12:14 pm

Hi,

Do you know when exactly you deleted it? I take it you would have deleted the main forum around 2009 or 2010? If so, then I doubt you'll be able to recover it.

If you remember the exact forumotion address and not the address with the domain name then I might be able to help you out but consider its probably been around 4 or 5 years + since you deleted it, I don't think a backup from that time period would be possible.
    PokeChamp

Post by PokeChamp February 18th 2015, 12:23 pm

Derri wrote:Hi,

Do you know when exactly you deleted it? I take it you would have deleted the main forum around 2009 or 2010? If so, then I doubt you'll be able to recover it.

If you remember the exact forumotion address and not the address with the domain name then I might be able to help you out but consider its probably been around 4 or 5 years + since you deleted it, I don't think a backup from that time period would be possible.
    After the deletion of the main forum,I created a new one,about a different things,which forum is still active,but wasn't successfully enough,and I don't use it anymore in a year,but  I just checked time of creation,and It's 2012-01-14

If I remember correctly,since the main deletion of the forum,It passed few months,before creating this one. The deletion is probably in 2011 year September or November. Anyway the main forum address was -  pokechamp.omgforum.net 

Thanks.

Edit: I just checked the date,I created the second forum (The one I had no time to look out for),and It's 2010.12.28  So yesterday I recovered a 5 year old forum?
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri February 18th 2015, 12:31 pm

Okay,

I've sent you a Private Message.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri February 18th 2015, 1:11 pm

This is currently in-progress.
    PokeChamp

Post by PokeChamp February 18th 2015, 9:26 pm

Thanks,to the admins I finally restored my forum Smile  Thanks again,It means so much to mee. 

Solved!
    _Twisted_Mods_
    _Twisted_Mods_
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2083
    Language : English

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ February 18th 2015, 9:54 pm

Topic solved and archived