The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icons for topics/categories request! :)

Go down

Completed Icons for topics/categories request! :)

Post by littleatheart March 8th 2015, 1:22 am

Creation Type:Icons for topics/forum categories
Size (In Pixels): maybe about the size of these ones https://help.forumotion.com/forum
Primary Colors: pastels/light colors
Secondary Colors: the outlines can be a little darker
Images to include:in description
Text to Insert: No text needed (this is just for the icons)
Font (Provide Download Link): no font needed
Font Color: no font needed 
Link to My Forumotion Forum: http://littleatheart.forumotion.com/
Username on Your Forum: littleatheart
Link to your Last Graphics Request: https://help.forumotion.com/t139478-banner-request
Detailed Description:So I like how in this forum, if you look here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are little pictures next to each of the topics. Like, "Connection problems" has the little square and circle, but to the right of that, there is a bigger picture of two plugs going together with a little lightning bolt.

I would like to add that to my forum as well! I would like the style to be similar to those, but more on the kawaii/cute side.

Size of them: Preferably bigger than the little circle/text icons that are already next to my topics (I want to keep those btw, just like the forum on here does)

I also do not know how to put them in next to the icons that are already there, I want to keep those as well. The originals are just a circle with little lines for text, I might use another thread to help figure that part out

But these are the icons I need:

Rules: I would like the symbol of the website (The two hands in the circle,)

Articles: I really am not sure what a good icon would be for articles. Whoever designs this can get create if they'd like. As long as it's different from the "rules" icon

General: Maybe alphabet building blocks or toys,

Support: A heart would be good for this one, if you want to add something creative to it, that would be okay Smile

Off Topic: I am not sure for this one, maybe word bubbles or something? You can do a different idea if you'd like

Suggestions: A wrench

Events: I am not sure what i'd like for events, but this one is super important. If I could have more than one option for this, that would be helpful. This one needs to get people's attention and make them think "Fun" Think fun events that would bring out someone's inner child

Thank you so much in advance!! This community is so amazing, everyone has been so helpful!!!! <3

Last edited by littleatheart on March 9th 2015, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to fill out more)
littleatheart

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Icons for topics/categories request! :)

Post by Guest March 9th 2015, 1:21 pm

Please, fill in the whole layout. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to My Forumotion Forum:
Username on Your Forum:
Link to your Last Graphics Request:

Back to top Go down

Post by littleatheart March 9th 2015, 4:31 pm

done! Very Happy sorry about that!
littleatheart

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 12th 2015, 10:19 am

Maybe?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 14th 2015, 8:25 pm

Is this complete? =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 17th 2015, 3:48 am

Considered Complete!

Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down