The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ?

3 posters

Go down

How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ? Empty How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ?

Post by ccntm March 15th 2008, 12:46 pm

My forum is a forum for Vietnamese. And I am using your Vietnamese version. But we can't type Vietnamese if we don't use software. How can we type Vietnamese in my forum without sofware ?
ccntm
ccntm

Language : vietnamese

Back to top Go down

How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ? Empty Re: How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ?

Post by schoolbay March 15th 2008, 12:48 pm

Hi,

your web browser didn't give you the choice, you must install the language software if you want to read your forum Wink

schoolbay1
schoolbay

Male Posts : 3
Language : French

http://forum.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ? Empty Re: How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ?

Post by Skittles March 15th 2008, 4:59 pm

If it's all just a matter of needing the special letters for the language on the keyboard it is fairly simple to do.

It all depends upon your Operating System. If you have Vista, I am not sure how to do it, since I have not worked with Vista yet.

But here is how to change it, if you have XP or Win98

How to change your keyboard layout to another language.

This question has come up a few times, so I thought I would post how to do this.

Depending on the OS

WinXP

Language Indicator
How can I type Vietnamese in my forum ? 235725

You can switch between different languages by pressing the left Alt + Shift keys or the right Alt + Shift keys.

IF you do not have this indicator present, you can add it by folowing the instructions given at Microsoft

Win98

Click Start
Settings
Control Panel
Keyboard
Language Tab
Click Add
select language you desire
OK
check box next to Enable indicator on taskbar
click Apply

It will automatically put an icon next to the clock.

You can select the different layout to work on different windows you might have open at the same time, when multi-tasking.

For instance, you have two screens open in IE.

Click on one window and change the settings to be in one language.
Click the other window, and change the setting to the other language.

You can now type in each window in the language keyboard layout you specified, without constantly changing the layout.

Same goes for the messengers, you can select which language for each individual message window.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down