Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum?

EEYEN3
    Forumember

Language : English

In progress Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum?

Post by EEYEN3 Thu 23 Apr - 11:54

Forum type: PHPbb2
    Forum URL: xwa-universe.com

Would it be possible to have small areas on the outside of our forum boundaries that are editable/usable? I would like one to be a countdown clock and all of the others images. Such as in this link: https://i.imgur.com/4R8mXy6.jpg

And if that much is possible, how would I limit which usergroup sees them?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

In progress Re: Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum?

Post by SLGray Thu 23 Apr - 11:57

Create new widgets and add the images or whatever you want.  You can search for many clocks and count down clocks in search engines.

Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    EEYEN3
    Forumember

In progress Re: Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum?

Post by EEYEN3 Thu 23 Apr - 12:04

Will it appear outside of the forum boundaries? Because that's the issue (I think?)
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray Thu 23 Apr - 12:05

It depends on how your forum is designed.  What is your forum's link?

Javascript widget (?) (I don't know what to call them) with content on the outside of the forum? Slgray10

EEYEN3
    Forumember

Post by EEYEN3 Thu 23 Apr - 12:09

The widget stuff is all confusing to me. I got it to appear (not where I wanted) and it was certainly nothing close to what I wanted.

It's 
    xwa-universe.com
    phpbb2
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray Thu 23 Apr - 12:12

I do not see any widgets.

EEYEN3
    Forumember

Post by EEYEN3 Thu 23 Apr - 12:14

Well I took it off because it looked like butthole.

I will put it back on until you check it again, but it is not "outside of the boundaries" like I want.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray Thu 23 Apr - 12:18

Please watch your language.

I believe there are other topics about this on the support forum.  I will try to locate them.

EEYEN3
    Forumember

Post by EEYEN3 Thu 23 Apr - 12:29

That would be appreciated.