The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Question about forum abuse

FaintedDelta

Language : English

In progress Question about forum abuse

Post by FaintedDelta May 24th 2015, 2:05 pm

I got a question about a forum abuse, I emailed the forum founder to remove the thread that I feel uncomfortable with but the founder didn't reply.

What should I do? because it's affecting me in a big way( Personal affect)
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

In progress Re: Question about forum abuse

Post by Ape May 24th 2015, 2:36 pm

Good Afternoon  @FaintedDelta.

Thank you for asking about your problem here today,

This is how we can help:
    You can make a report here about problems with forums and the posts they have on this link https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/
    Please note you may not get a reply about the forum by the team but be sure the team will look in to this for you.
    If you can please post a link to the thread you do not like and then this will make it more easy for our team to find the problems.

Please Have a Nice day.

APE

Question about forum abuse Left1212Question about forum abuse Center11Question about forum abuse Right112
    Question about forum abuse Ape_b110
    Question about forum abuse Ape1010
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Post by brandon_g May 24th 2015, 3:38 pm

Hello,

As Ape mentioned you can report the forum via the litigation tool, however, I would personally encourage that you wait a day or so to see if the Founder himself/herself replies, he/she may be busy in real life and may not have been able to check their email yet. If after a day or so they don't respond or do anything about, then I would say go ahead and file a litigation against the forum.

I am just saying this because as a forum founder myself, I know I would appericate the oppurnities to handle issues regarding my forum on my 1st before someone reported the site, however, if I were at work where we are not allowed to use our phones, therefore unable to check my email. I wouldn't want my site reported because I was at work and unable to response.

Again I am not saying don't report it, by all means if you feel strongly offended by it please do, but I am simply encouraging that you give the Founder a little bit of time to respond before you do Smile.

-Brandon

Question about forum abuse Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Question about forum abuse Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Question about forum abuse Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape May 24th 2015, 3:46 pm

Thank you @brandon_g the problem is now in hand i have spoke to the member in PM the problem should be reported.

but thank you got your help on this one.

APE

Question about forum abuse Left1212Question about forum abuse Center11Question about forum abuse Right112
    Question about forum abuse Ape_b110
    Question about forum abuse Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 9:51 am